Vics diary

Hi sam its the choose to lose but tbh I had pretty much read everything that's in the book on the internet already ;)
Thanks Val :)
Both classes cancelled when I got to gym so did some cardio and abs. Have got my cancelled pt tomorrow !
Having a brew and then I'll go for a dog walk!

You've got me intrigued missus with your newfangled plan :D....have to admit when I buy books (mainly on kindle these days to save space)....that I've mostly read the contents online in forums etc....gotta be careful not to waste the pennies and time reading what you already know :) x

Yes and don't order it twice like I said but I sent it to a worthy owner. There is loads about carb cycling on the net and I'm probably not following that Chris powells to the t!

Right I've downloaded the book and pretty much read it now, I skipped the boring bits! Guna start tomorrow. How many calories are you having roughly, 1200/1500?

How did you download it I couldn't ? And yes check out my fitness pal I'm planned till end of next week. Xx

And ignore me you aren't on there are you? Yes that's about the Cals I have and I have made it that my high cal high carb are my most work out days :)

Not as organised as you vicky but I have it planned out for tomorrow and think I've got my macros sorted now :) feeling better today on 10% carbs :) x

How did you download it I couldn't ? And yes check out my fitness pal I'm planned till end of next week. Xx

Couldn't find it either. There's an audio download not Kindle and expensive by Chris Powell and a different Choose to Lose by another author but not same book and not by Chris Powell. Couldn't find Chris Powell chose to lose though?

Couldn't find it either. There's an audio download not Kindle and expensive by Chris Powell and a different Choose to Lose by another author but not same book and not by Chris Powell. Couldn't find Chris Powell chose to lose though?
If you private message me your email address i can send it to you if you like?

Morning :) low carb today. Well trying for low carb!
Brunch spinach cheese bacon omelette.
D roast pork gravy carrot and Swede sprouts actifry parsnips Yorkshire puds
S don't know maybe Atkins bar
Ex will go for a run at gym and got pt at two

Morning hun - dying to hear how the PT goes.

How did you make your Y puds to get them low carb? Loving the sound of that omelette :)

I haven't made them low carb I am having aunt Bessies. Just counted them in !
Chilli cooking on the stove ! Wouldn't fit in the slow cooker.

Pt was brill. Did 5k run /walk first did 41.19 pb rubbish I know but getting there. More running than walking too! Did pull ups and tricep dips lunges with kettles. 16kg kettlebell swing squat machine 30kgs and some abs. Would love to have proper sessions but at 30 an hour I can't afford it! Know what I'm doing now and think I might cancel Wednesday's pt with different instructor maybe. Will see how I get on and might just pay for one hour session in a couple of months to do something different. Do you think I should start measuring?

Oh I asked about nutrition told him I was doindmg carb cycling. He said it was really good and that if we ffollowed the government guidelines on nutrition most of the country would be fat. Cos of the carb qty!

Back