Vics diary

Hi vicky, glad to hear it's going well - must admit i still grimace when i see your carb days - makes me and my tummy flinch:eek: shows how we can train our brains though! Xxx

Yeah I have enjoyed the healthy bread ! Only did body pump as the other was cancelled ! Booked in for two sat morning x

What's your picci of Sarah?

Step son has moved in for a couple of days as his mother has kicked him out ! May be a trying weekend x

it's of someone exercising (ironic? :D)...xx

not good with the stepson thing, you get on with him? (deep breaths and hide out at the gym for the weekend :))x

Will that mean your having to cook for two "normal" eaters or will you bring them onto your plan?

Do you buy a loaf and freeze it? It'd be tough for me to have bread hanging around... and I only like fresh bread! haaaa!

It's really interesting seeing healthy carby menus...

Ha ha yes we get on so finger s crossed all should be ok and Jo I'll just be cooking for me and Gary and I always do he has what I have but maybe extra carbs ! And yes freeze the loaf. It's lovely bread too and freezes well. Will be doing plenty of gym this weekend anyway.

Low carb today
B /l sausage and cheese omelette
D trout stuffed with lemon and ginger served with pak ChoI mangetout and soy sauce (experimenting)
S low fat Greek yogurt
Ex housework and possible gym

Evening ! Had a run walk 5k in 41:50 and a nice swim :) dinner in oven resisting wine

Why not do what I'm doing chick

Morning all. Been awake since silly o clock. Lb down this morning so lb and half this week!
Treat day
B porridge almond milk
L sausage sarnie
D burger in Pitta with sweet tato chips
Wine!!!!
Ex body pump and body balance this morning

Back