Vics diary

I was thinking of doing something similar especially since I go to the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Got one of the two books I ordered so will start reading them soon. I'm off to Spain this Saturday and returning the following Saturday so I'll start when I get back.

Hope you feel better soon x

I have days like that every few weeks Vicky - think everyone does :( Hope you fight off infection. Think it's quiet because a lot of people are on Easter hols. Working a lot of extra this week because tons are off work. Just had half a marks peanut butter heaven and had to stop myself totally pigging out. Needed a sugar shot. X

Here's a link for you gals wondering about carb cycling. Think Vicky or Sam posted previously

http://dailyburn.com/life/health/carb-cycling-diet-weight-loss/

Thanks all. Drinking lots of water and will have early night tonight xxxx

Quite easily. Salads still have porridge etc for breakfast. Chicken breasts or fish and veg

Vicky's right. I was surprised on looking at mfp that some days on low carb I struggled to get any where near 1000 and didn't feel hungry. I didn't do the cycling just straight low carb and didn't count calories or even think about them. If you want to look at my diary on mfp I did low carb from about march 27th-April 6th. Just doing cc atm though. :)

Vicky's right. I was surprised on looking at mfp that some days on low carb I struggled to get any where near 1000 and didn't feel hungry. I didn't do the cycling just straight low carb and didn't count calories or even think about them. If you want to look at my diary on mfp I did low carb from about march 27th-April 6th. Just doing cc atm though. :)

Hope you don't mind me adding you on MFP? :)

Val what's the peanut butter thing? Absolutely exhausted this morning and was asleep by ten. Going to have mega early night tonight or I'm gonna get myself really ill.

B saus egg muffin ( a lower fat and cal version. No cream and lfat cheese)
L prawn avocado lettuce cucumber
D cheese omelette
Ex bed !

I noticed it was quiet on here too! I hope you are starting to feel better soon x

Hope you had a good sleep. Great idea to leave out the cream & cheese tasty enough without.

Lol peanut butter heaven was from the M&S dine in for £10.

X

M mm sounds lovely xxx

Typing from bed !!!!

4 weeks till holiday and that beach body isn't as close as I wanted. Am setting mini holiday goal at 147 then going to try for 140 for September.when I get back and muscle up!! Have lost my way with the gym a bit as I haven't felt well but I'm going to forge ahead as of Tuesday and go most days. Would love to be able to say I would get up and go before work but that ain't gonna happen !!
It's wrong that I feel I dont want to lose abother stone just cos my clothes won't fit cos I can buy new stuff. I'm totally bottom heavy so having size 12 comfortable trousers will make me happy. So onwards and downwards sorry for rambling but sometimes I need to get things out of my head and onto here :)

Interesting website. How tall are you Vicky? Your mini goals are similar to mine. I've only reached my first mini goal of 69kg (152lbs) and my next is 66kg (145.5lbs).

Don't be sorry for rambling. This is the place for it :) x

Good mini goals, seem doable. You won't have that much to lose till you get to 147. I love a good ramble! And just think a whole new wardrobe! :) I'd say I was apple shape, I used to be very top heavy but lost my boobs when I lost weight and had a baby, ah well can't have it all! I'm going to wait till Tuesday to go back to the gym, haven't got a choice really seen as though I can't move!! Haha! Xx enjoy your day xx

Great goals Vicky. If your like me we're really a size 10 but the bottom part keeps us a 12. That's how I look at it lol.

Great link and very interesting. There's a chart somewhere on here that people put in their weight, height and size trousers. It's a real eye opener. Some were 20 lbs more than me but a smaller size so it really is a matter of where we carry it. Will try to find it later.

Back