Vics diary

That's brilliant Kezzy! Ive only lost six lbs in a month of Atkins. Am upping the carbs to see if that helps any !

Yeah I'm really happy with it. You don't look like u need to lose weight so will be much slower for you anyway and you exercise a lot so the muscles will be building up :)

That's exactly what I'm saying to myself :) not the don't need to lose much bit lol I

Yey Coffee that's brilliant ! What are you going to start doing?
Been to makro to get boat load of chicken breasts :) Cant wait to try that chicken parmesan recipe
Got to sign up to the gym after work tomorrow (mine was a 30 day trial) and then hair blow dry then ct scan on my jaw. Am a bit apprehensive about it but I'll be ok as ill be tthinking about my glass or two of wine I can have after. We were supposed to be going to Edinburgh on Sat but can't afford it so we are gping to go out for tea on sat. Found somewhere that does steak stones so hoping to go there.

Is it best to drink wine or spirits? Was fancying a drink tomorrow but didn't really know which to choose? Spirits will be lower in carbs but what about mixers? Hmmm.

Vodka and diet coke? low in carbs and lower in cals?

Gin or vodka and diet or slimline are the best. Red wine isn't that bad. Chilling on a weekend with a plate of cheese meats olives and pork scatchings a glass of wine or g and t. Heaven ! That's why I do this diet:D:D:D:D:D

Gin or vodka and diet or slimline are the best. Red wine isn't that bad. Chilling on a weekend with a plate of cheese meats olives and pork scatchings a glass of wine or g and t. Heaven ! That's why I do this diet:D:D:D:D:D

I love everything that you've just mentioned! Roll on tomorrow!

I'm just doing low impact aerobic. Pulled a muscle in my leg so can't do shred but still can move it lol. Good luck with scan and enjoy your meal out sounds fab. X

Lovely reading your diary... (I wish we had so many nice people posting over on the Dukan thread, but many have moved to a FB group for privacy alas...) I'm really pleased for you that your fat % has gone down. You haven't posted your weight or target so I'm not sure where you are as you certainly look SLIM on your photos! :D
It's funny how everything you posted in your "why you love this diet" are things I hate! haaaaa! Horses for courses of course, and I'm more of a salmon + prawn girl :)
So ok we're not getting fabulous results - but that's probably due to how many restarts we've had... and at least, while eating our favourite foods like this, we're not head first in a bucket of carbs!
For that BBC2 programme, I read an article about it beforehand and saw how the twin on the high protein diet was far less performant at the gym etc than his brother who was eating carbs, and was far more tired. I couldn't say whether that's true or not as, for me, it's either high protein or high sugar/fat! No in between :)

Hang in there...

163.4 lbs. Want to get to 147 ish. Upping the exercise next week to see how I get on.

B/L bacon and cheese omelette
D sausage slow cooker casserole with cauliflower mash and butter
S pepperoni cheese stick
Ex nowt
A wine couple glasses

Am feeling terribly flabby and as though I'm not getting anywhere with my diet abd exercise. Help me ! What am I doing wrong

Vic

Are you measuring? Are you taking photos? How many grams of carbs are you having?

Scales aren't helpful sometimes, especially with exercise, hormones, etc.

Keep on, keeping on!

P x

Measuring with cclothes Pauline. I'm not giving up just will have a play around see how I go :)

I always gain loads of weight when I excersise on Atkins - no idea why?

Well I Cant stop exercising.stop eating possibly? X

Morning all had a boat load of wine last night. Didn't realise I had to have dye injection when had my scan was very strange sensation!
B I'll make some saus and egg muffins
L /d going out so I'll have meat and salad
Ex housework
Lots of Gin and tonic

I hadn't realised you were having a scan yesterday Vicky. Hope you're okay this morning. I went to Lidl this am to look for those err frikadellen. Are they round ball like brown things? If so, I read the ingredients and didn't fancy them. Is sugar off bounds for Atkins or is it just carbs? I'm guessing some is OK cos of wine?
Am going to test a dukan recipe for pancakes in a mo. Dunno if would be OK for you guys:

2 eggs
2 tablespoons skimmed dried milk powder
1 tablespoon sweetener

I've made them before. Quite nice with lemon (and a good dose of dieter's imagination).

Enjoy your Saturday x

Back