Vics diary

Well done for getting up early - I had a massive sleep in, first time for ages!

Enjoy the cookies, I LOVE peanut butter but got none in :(

They are really nice. Very crumbly but nice.

Hi Vicky,
Well done on all your exercise and i bet your body is working hard on getting healthy even if not dropping pounds fast. Lol at various dreams- can i have some sparkly yellow shoes please:D
Xxx

Morning all. Last night's dream consisted of hubby on a cherry picker unicycle !!!!
Had kfc last night only chicken took some of the skin off but the gammon had gone off stunk of farts!
B sausages egg mush
L/d chicken slow cooked with peppers abd Spanish chicken sauce
Ex gym for couple of hours later on
Have a lovely Sunday peeps!

Ugh to smelly gammon:eek: hope you've had a good day

Gym for two hours ! Shattered came home to slow cooker chicken and it was a watery shitty dinner. Any tips on not having watery slow cooker food? X

Or use a slotted spoon to remove the meat and veg and boil down the juice in a little pan before serving :)
I usually do this!
I'm curious as to what gammon was doing in a chicken KFC meal...? I hope you took it back!

Lol I was supposed to have gammon it stunk so went to kfc.
B Atkins bar
L that watery dinner from last night. Will put mayo on it so it'll be ok
D salmon scallops salad
S marmite babybel
Ex Metafit -must go !!!!

Morning!

On the slow cooker front Jim posted some nice l/c slow cooker recipes way back when - they're on the Just Recipes sticky.

Sxx

That's Suze
Morning all aching like mad from Sunday's exercise !

B saus egg muffin
L Spanish meats lettuce cucumber mayo
D cheese omelette salad mayo
Ex gym if I can move
S pepperoni cheese stick

Am trying to stay off scales to just do wi on a Thursday. Its hard work staying off x

Nice simple menu today hun, sounds good, I love cold meats - what sort are you having for lunch, chorizo?

I wouldn't push the exercise if you're really hurting - might do yourself some harm :(

Thanks all. Really not gottbe motivation for gym tonight. Will have tea and see how I feel. It was a selection from sainsburys suze x

Hello! I am a newbie and have been lurking on here for a few days... I had to write and say that I have just made your kale crisps and they are fab! I put too much salt and paprika on them but they are still pretty good! They remind me of the crispy seaweed from the chinese takeaway, yum! Thanks for he recipe :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Went to the gym as was in a foul mood. Tried to make the egg wrap but two went in the bin! What am I doing wrong?
So pulled my finger out and did 5k at the gym in 41.14 which is best for me (fast walking running and sprinting!) And some abs work. Did feel better for it but am shattered now. In bed having my herbal tea :) might do weigh in tomorrow or Thursday ? Trying to only do once a week

I do egg wraps all the time they take practice to get right but once you've got the hang of it they're easy. You need a good non stick pan and patience lol.

some things I have found:
Try to get them as thin as you can otherwise they sometimes crack when you wrap them - I thin the batter down with a bit of water so it's easier to make them thin
Only use a very tiny bit of oil - I put oil on a piece of kitchen roll and wipe it round the pan.
I Pour a very small amount into the centre of the pan and swirl it round until the bottom of the pan is covered ( you can always add a bit more afterwards) leave it alone until the edges start to crisp up and come away from the side of the pan - if you poke it before that it will probably crumble.

Hope that helps a bit

well done on the exercise - I feel shattered just hearing about it. I'm slob bed out on the sofa in my slanket and bed socks lol

Ooh thanks I think I used too much oil and is it only one egg?

Aching loads today !
B aldi frikadellen ( oh how I've missed you )
L salami egg lettuce cucumber mayo
D roast chicken hopefully salad mayo
S pepperoni cheese stick
Ex shopping at Morrison's for a change !

Oh Vic, you've remind me of the frikadellen!! And I've got an Aldi £5 voucher burning a hole in my purse .... must do a wee shop later.

Cheers la!

P x

Back