Vics diary

Burger sauce sounds good, I like a sauce on my burger, usually have coleslaw, I might give bbq sauce a go.

I love bbq sauce x

Have made some saus and egg muffins but without the cream. Just egg half saus little bit of fry light. Skimmed milk and small amount of low fat cheese ! Have missed these and they are great for low carb quick brekkie x

B porridge almond milk
L sushi
D Thai meal out thinking pad Thai
Ex nothing

Those muffins sound great, I need to find my low carb receipes,especially for breakfast. Enjoy your day .

Ooh I'm making some of them muffins when I'm back on low carb! I've never tried them before, going to use your way of doing them too :) x

Hi! I've just read your diary from the beginning and I must say, I've come across some really interesting things. Hope you don't mind me pinching the link to Precision Nutrition and posting on my diary. You've got me interested in carb cycling, must look into it.

HI Pig steal what you like :) thanks Sam not hopeful cos of totm and am having some 'clearance issues' but am not worrying about it cos I know it will shift next week :)

1/2 on this but I do actually feel flabbier and fatter. Making concerted effort with more classes this week aswell cos I've got 4 weeks till hol and my body looks more wobbly now cos I've lost than it ever did x

I know what you mean about feeling flabbier when you loose weight, sometimes the lbs go but the skin takes a while to follow, well done on keeping focused.

Like you said it will be off next week and a few extra classes will help with the toning, you'll look amazing on holiday!

Morning guys. Didn't even finish off my bottle of wine on treat day but had Indian takeout and sweeties after.
B /l egg on toast
D steak sweet tato wedges gren beans mushrooms
Ex scrubbing the house and Windows and dog walk :)

Well done! I could do with a bottle of wine now! My Little boys had a stomach bug for the past couple of days and I've done nothing but clean up sick and the other, poor little thing looks so weak.

Back