Vics diary

Aww bless him xxx I'm having some wine well actually I'm on the way back from Ikea xx

Hey Vicky, I've got a feeling I'll be asking you questions about your carb cycling and cc plans. Are you on MFP? If you don't mind adding me - PogMoma, I need to spy on what you eat :D Hope you enjoy your weekend x

I'll try add you now xxx

Morning !!!! Still lazing in bed this morning !
B /l bacon sandwich
D roast pork dinner
Ex run and gym and dog walk and weeding the garden !
Need to pull my finger out this week. Will hopefully get the gym a couple of times over the bank holiday. It's staying off the drink I have a problem with !

Been on total self destruct today. Not feeling motivated or bothered to do anything. Dont know why!
:confused::(

Must be something in the air. Or maybe time of the month? Forget about it, clean slate tomorrow, just think of it as a treat day. Xx

Treat weekend lol

As long as you enjoyed it! x

As long as you enjoyed it! x

I didn't really was just pigging for the sake!
Beautiful morning here !
B Atkins bar
L smoked salmon lettuce tomato cucumber avocado
D fish kebabs lettuce cucumber red onion feta
Ex dog walk later after lashes

Aw I suppose we all have those days ;)

I'm guessing today is a low carb day for you?

Enjoy the weather x

Sainsburys fish kebabs so no idea lol x yes low carb o n Monday x

Wow it's quiet on here !
Got an infection back I haven't had for years am trying to fight it off with water and plenty of sleep.
B porridge almond milk
L wholemeal Pitta prawns lettuce cucumber wasabi mayo
D chicken chorizo asparagus broccoli
Ex see how I feel

Hello babes - how are you feeling now? Hope the infection has gone away!

One thing with carb cycling - how do you keep disciplined to say "Ok today is a low carb day, tomorrow is high" (or however it works)?

Hi, I hope you feel better soon, I agree with Susie, where do you get the motivation from... I went high(ish) carb on Sat.....then Sun was a write off!

You plan suze and have the same every week x

I find Sundays the easiest as treat day cos you are back to work on Monday. But drinking on a Sunday is no good!

Monday Wed Friday low tues thurs then one of weekend high plus treat day x

Back