Vics diary

Been for a long walk really feel down tonight feel unmotivated to go to gym. I know it's lazy but had really long hard day at work no bloomin excuse is it. Raaaaaaaaa :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh no! Hope you're ok chick! At least you've been for a long walk and you got up early this morning to do squats, sprints and abs! That's enough, you've done something. Get an early night and get your positive head back on for tomorrow please! Xx

Thanks Sam I was actually at the gym when you replied :) hubby made me go and I'm glad I did. Ran/walked 5k just got home xxx

I'm all for this early up and exercise routine thing! I swear by it. My brain just hasn't had time to think of a valid excuse as to why not to do it whereas by the end of the day I'm full of excuses (and things I need to do but never get time to do at work any more!!)

It's sounds as if you had a BIG exercise day. Did your fitbit applaud you?!!

I just hate early mornings jo!

B egg saus muffin
L cottage cheese rice cakes
D omelette

Subscribing if you don't mind...V interested in your carb cycling. Good luck with the running - I gave up low carb because I couldn't exercise intensely on it.

Awe Vicky, don't beat yourself up you will be so stressed you will release cortisol which makes your stomach cling to its fat :( smile be happy and you did it even if hubby pushed you, you did it plus you walked all day long and woke early for bits and pieces. Your doing great!

Omg so I need destressing to get rid of my stomach fat then :)

I think it just sort of happens when you're not looking... sort of like the phone rings as soon as you get in the bath. Next pound off could be the one...

I love early mornings. Up at 5am this morning!

Omg five !, what time do you go to bed? And what happens?

In bed watching secret eaters. Been to vets done food shop. Had roast chicken spinach and burger sauce for dinner.night all xxxx

I love that programme, people are so in denial about their eating habits! I haven't seen tonight's one but I have it recorded. Night x

I love the programme but always record it and whizz through the boring bits when they repeat themselves. Are people really that dumb?

I usually go to bed Mon to Thurs at about 10pm and read for a bit. My fitbit says I sleep about 6 hours 10 to 20 mins. Maybe less than some?

Yes I usually fast forward through as well. Omg Jo that's hardly any. If im not having eight hours I'm awful!

Bloomin itchy throat back last night and this morning.

B porridge almond milk
L wholemeal Pitta ham spinach tomato wasabi mayonnaise
D hoi sin noodles
Ex gym or Metafit I think.

Never seen it but will give it a go. Food looks great as usual. Hope you make the gym but don't push it if your throat is acting up! x

Omg so I need destressing to get rid of my stomach fat then :)

absolutely thats why I believe the key to losing weight on carb cycling isn't the higher carbs it's the happiness :)

Vicky your menu is great, giving me inspiration. Don't push yourself at the gym if you ate coming down with something the body never thanks us.

Back