Vics diary

Hi Vicky, hope you are keeping well? Sorry to hear you'd gained after all that hard work. There is nothing worse...but you do know it's just water from building new muscles? Don't worry about it and be super proud you are doing great with your exercise.

Hi Goldi. Thanks :) have had a fantastic weekend. Back to plan today have pt session at three. Final pt weigh in on Friday so want to be ultra good !

Glad you had a great weekend. What does haggis taste like?
Good luck for the wi on fri xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haggis was like mince spicy. Nice :) pt was good. Been out and got my birthday pressies today too. Two Barbour jackets (from the factory outlet!!) A pair of trail running shoes a running top gloves and a medicine ball!

Haggis and cocktails last night. Really looking forward to the wedding will gets a pic of the happy couple for you Lisa and Suze :)

Thanks for all the pics hun, didn't Marty look gorgeous in that lovely dress? Mind you - so did you! Loved that dress on you xxx

It's not till end of next month!!! Just organised. :). Thanks Suze was a fab day :) xxx

Do you know how I can change my stats on android

I've just had a look too but it seems like you need to do it in a web browser, not in the app :(

Ah Thanks :) Friday at last!!! Final pt today for me so will report in with final weigh in and measurements. Will miss the classes have r really enjoyed them but have loads of exercises to do and equipment but I will.more than likely have another set of classes for Xmas or something :)

Well have lost 11lbs and 12.5 inches 6% body fat in 9 weeks !!!! Very pleased. Fitness gone up too :)

Absolutely brilliant Vicky!!! You've done so well! Are your stats correct now? 10st 5lb is amazing! What about a little pic? I'm biting the bullet and going back to the gym next week. Xxx

No I was 10 4 this morning !!! 10.is the gpal then logs of training x

Yeah size 12bottom :) looking more flabby than ever but nothing lots of toning won't do I'll get a pic when I can :) yes having a good pig out tonight will be back to exercising tomorrow :) xx

Morning all am off away with work for two days so I'm not sure about food but I'll be good I'm sure. Have a great week everyone xx

Back