Vics diary

Oohhh away with work with no Internet. That's not on! Missing you already x

Morning all back on a massive mission today. Running after work too have had a week off and feel rotten for it x

Yes food been good only done run will go sat getting hair done agaian tomorrow. Yes got to get to ten stone !!!

Blimey Vicky. You've put that target down again?

Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!! Well done babe. I'm soooooo jealous.
I'm still in sunny France and will be sure to have a drink with my last meal to celebrate for you xxx
I've gained loads and made the decision today to start Atkins as soon as I'm back and done some shopping. Roll on weds lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi, you are doing great, I just wish now I had not stopped last June. Good luck with the next goal.

Yes I always get to this time in the year and slowly gain!!! Have loads going on next couple of months

Self sabotage, why do we do it?? I've nothing on this month so hopefully I can get a good run. It's my birthday next month so it'll probably go down hill from there!

Hi Vicky, good to see you:). Funny how difficult it is to just maintain (unless you're trying to lose lol!). Keep focused and look forward to hearing your energetic ventures:D
Xx

Good 5k run tonight. Really enjoyed it and can see how much fitter I'm getting!!!

Had a fab fab weekend in Brighton :) diet starts tomorrow

Back