Vics diary

Happy belated birthday Hun. Hope you have a great (and messy) weekend planned xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Joanne hi all thanks everyone was great weekend*!!.Cheryl did you let us know why your friends got kixked off x

Eating and drinking and. Running this weekend. We are off work after tomorrow for a week. Seeing John legend on Tuesday night and going to Leeds wednesdsy and Thursday x

It's been quiet on here!
I'm not sure why they did. The story I was told is they were discussing a fb group or something and have all gone on there. Of course in not on it anymore so can't speak to them

How's everyone doing?

Sorry been away guys. Was away to Leeds week before last and have started Crossfit and omg I'm addicted. Am still running but have done crossfit six times since I did the taster session last Sunday!! Am still juicing too. Although I hate bananas I've been putting them in with coconut water spinach strawberries celery Tabasco apple etc etc haven't don't much with milk or nuts or oats yet but I will :) I make it the night before now aswell!

Hey I'm ok guys sorry not been around!!.still calorie counting and exercising!

Hey ladies how are you all? Thought I'd drop by and say a happy belated Xmas to you all xxxx

Hi Vicky, HNY! See you on MFP when I get my act together!

Hi guys!!! Hope everyone is well! Am making a long needed comeback as I need the support and help!! Starting on Carb cycling :)

Back