Total Solution Violet's Exante Diary : Getting To Goal

Hi Violet,

just read your intro story, just wanted to wish you good luck, you are doing brilliantly and am sure you will succeed x

Sorry you didnt get any help from your gp - do you have a practice nurse you can see instead (at our practice the nurses are more help than the docs, think it helps as they are mums too)

you are obviously a fab mummy as you are trying to help him in all the right ways xxx

Hi Violet,

just read your intro story, just wanted to wish you good luck, you are doing brilliantly and am sure you will succeed x

Hi Sheena, thanks for popping in on my diary :)

Sorry you didnt get any help from your gp - do you have a practice nurse you can see instead (at our practice the nurses are more help than the docs, think it helps as they are mums too)

you are obviously a fab mummy as you are trying to help him in all the right ways xxx

Thanks hun, it's killing me inside to see him like it. I have to do something, but jeez it's hard.

So today (24/09/2011) is a new start, going back to square one again with TS. Have to face my food demons, try and deal with them and stop obsessing with things. Exactly 3 months til Christmas Eve and I'd like to weigh myself on Christmas Eve showing a loss of at least 3 stone. So I'm going TS all the way now, and I'm positive about that.

Had a good day yesterday, was 100% I did have 4 packs as I just needed that extra umph...today I'll be going back to do just 3.

Haven't long returned from the ex's with my lad, so I'm snuggled up in my bed with the laptop having me time, the kids are with my mum for the day, they'll have dinner later. I bought my son a Wii fit plus on Friday, I'll be having a look at that later, so far so good :)

Oh Emma...if you pop in, do you have a diary? I keep looking but I can't see it?

Well done Violet for getting back to it. I'm going to be joining you tomorrow on a new start.(got a meal out on thursday but thats it til xmas)
We WILL do this

Well done Violet for getting back to it. I'm going to be joining you tomorrow on a new start.(got a meal out on thursday but thats it til xmas)
We WILL do this

Nice to see you back hun. Yes we'll do this hun, we can do it...we've just got to stop mucking around and focus and believe in ourselves...

Says she who's had a fair bit of cheese today :( :(

Was feeling so positve about yesterday and the fact I made it through 100%. I was feeling great about today too til I ate some cheese, then I ate a bit more then a little bit more :( I don't know why :(

I'm not hungry..I guess what I should have done, was stopped at that first bite and walked away, and if I was really struggling then I should've had a shake instead. It's 6pm and I've not had a shake yet, and I don't feel like I want one..I feel a bit guilty to have it because of the cheese I've ate.

I feel like I've not changed at all. 87lbs lost and I'm still the same. I tried on a top in Asda the other day, thinking it would fit me, it didn't :( It clung to me, and looked bloody awful, a huge part of me thought that it would've fitted..

I'm starting to understand more about my relationship with food, and what I should be doing when I feel like I'm on shaky ground, I just have to apply myself and stop doubting myself. I know I can do this and I want it more than anything, yet I can't understand why I sabotage myself, it doesn't make me feel good at all.

I'd love to loose 3 stone by Christmas, I know that totally do-able. 13lbs asap would be great, it would put me at 100lbs lost, so that's what I'm aiming for. So I'm not going to weigh myself for the next 3 and a half weeks, and hope that when I do, I've lost those 13 or pretty close to it. I'm getting too hung up with numbers, scales and time... got to take things day by day and stop thinking so far ahead.

Tomorrow will be a 100% TS day

hey, you are doing great! you've already lost 87lbs so yes you can definately do the rest, keep going and don't be negative about yourself, you've achieved a lot and you are going to do even better in the future, think about that and focus on how good you are going to feel at xmas because you stuck with it xx

Forget the cheese 'you are in control', Today is the start of a new week. I too want to lose 3 stone before xmas, so come on Violet lets stop mucking about and get this done!

aw hun, i know how you feel about your son. Luckily Ruth isnt as restricted so far as he is, i have a push chair for her now, which is the one i used to have when i was in plaster with my hip as a toddler!! I am worried people or her friends even will say something though, but our doctor said she wasnt to walk too far!! Anyway back to your son, its so hard to not put weight on when your not able to exercise as we all know,and when your not able to do anything your more tempted to eat out of boredom etc!! i think your doctor should of been more supportive though, he knows the problems your son has had. The wii fit is a great idea as alot of the exercise on it dont include jumping which wouldnt help his hip, its all about balance and waist movement. My heart really does go out to him, he is such a brave little boy!! In another while, maybe it will be a few years but he will get back to being able to run around (fingers crossed) and the weight will fall off him. Trying slimming world is a great idea, he doesnt need to know anything about it,you just follow the rules for him, he will not know any difference!1 your a great mum, and such a strong person to get him through this!!

hey, you are doing great! you've already lost 87lbs so yes you can definately do the rest, keep going and don't be negative about yourself, you've achieved a lot and you are going to do even better in the future, think about that and focus on how good you are going to feel at xmas because you stuck with it xx

Thanks Charan, I'm feeling a lot better today :)

Forget the cheese 'you are in control', Today is the start of a new week. I too want to lose 3 stone before xmas, so come on Violet lets stop mucking about and get this done!

Look at you with the whip out lol! It's true though, we have to stop this mucking around, we can do this! We've done it before and we'll do it again! Come on!! :)

aw hun, i know how you feel about your son. Luckily Ruth isnt as restricted so far as he is, i have a push chair for her now, which is the one i used to have when i was in plaster with my hip as a toddler!! I am worried people or her friends even will say something though, but our doctor said she wasnt to walk too far!! Anyway back to your son, its so hard to not put weight on when your not able to exercise as we all know,and when your not able to do anything your more tempted to eat out of boredom etc!! i think your doctor should of been more supportive though, he knows the problems your son has had. The wii fit is a great idea as alot of the exercise on it dont include jumping which wouldnt help his hip, its all about balance and waist movement. My heart really does go out to him, he is such a brave little boy!! In another while, maybe it will be a few years but he will get back to being able to run around (fingers crossed) and the weight will fall off him. Trying slimming world is a great idea, he doesnt need to know anything about it,you just follow the rules for him, he will not know any difference!1 your a great mum, and such a strong person to get him through this!!

Thanks Rach, that means a lot. The weight isn't helping him at all, clothes are becoming a struggle to get, and I don't want it to spiral out of control.

He's going to try out the Wii fit tonight, hopefully he'll get on ok with that :)

I am sure he will do fine with it and more importantly he should have great fun playing it!! My older son has a problem with his weight too :( i hate seeing him like this, had such a tough time trying to get him pants for school. I dont know what to do, i know its prob my fault. Hows the exante going hun? i would love to try it, not sure if i could cope without my food though lol

Yesterday went well, minus 3 jelly babies from the youngest and a few teaspoons of the veg and bean casserole/stew thing in the clooker :( I had 1 shake yesterday and 1 SF bar. I didn't have them til late.

Got to try and be a bit more organised with the timing of food I think.
Not going to eat anything apart shakes and bars from today. Sick of these silly little bites of food...grrrrr!! Have got to stop that habit, and up the water!!

I've got bottled water in the large bottles, I seem to drink water better in little bottles, like 75cl bottles, so I've bought some of those instead. Hadn't planned on weighing in for 2-3 weeks, but decided I should take a look at the damage...

I've STS!! I'm really happy about that! I had convinced myself that the stupid amounts of food I'd had last week were going to make me put lbs and lbs on, so glad I STS.... onwards and downwards now!!!

Well done Violet for sts, at least now getting back to being 100% the weight your losing isn't catch up like me :(
I am starting a fresh on friday morning, after my meal out. My daughter is also trying to lose weight (she's 21) and if she can do it so can I lol.

hi hun, hope your having a good week. referring to having a proper eating regime i am exactly the same, i have breakfast at about half 9 then sometimes dont have anything then till gone 3pm, which i know isnt good. Not always easy is it?!

Hows your son getting on with the wii? ruth was very down today saying she hated her life as she cant do anything :(

Well done Violet for sts, at least now getting back to being 100% the weight your losing isn't catch up like me :(
I am starting a fresh on friday morning, after my meal out. My daughter is also trying to lose weight (she's 21) and if she can do it so can I lol.

You'll loose those 4lbs in no time hun! It's great that you've got your daughter, you can both help each other along :)I'd be lost without Mini's...

Don't think I'm weighing in til next weekend though...

hi hun, hope your having a good week. referring to having a proper eating regime i am exactly the same, i have breakfast at about half 9 then sometimes dont have anything then till gone 3pm, which i know isnt good. Not always easy is it?!

Hows your son getting on with the wii? ruth was very down today saying she hated her life as she cant do anything :(

I think because I don't feel the hunger I just forget all about it, then I start doing jobs, then the kids come back etc and time just slips by and before you know it, it's 8pm and I'm just having my first shake. I definitely need to try and have one earlier, even by 6pm...I've had one pack and one bar so far since 8pm and it's now 10pm and I don't feel like the other shake but I must have that!

Sometimes I've let it go too late and you can feel like a light headed if you do :(

Had a right game getting the Wii board to sync. Tried on Monday and couldn't do it, I didn't click that you had to have the game running to do it, and by the time I did it was too late to play. Tuesday I tried to sync the board up again, but the remotes hadn't been charged, so I could start the game. Wednesday, I press sync for too long and unsynced the remotes then the batteries went again lol! Finally got it all sorted.

He played for 45 mins on various things, seemed to really like it, he was moving too much, but what he did do, made him all hot and sweaty :) I had a quick go, I'm hopeless with the hula hooping, funny as I can do it with the real thing lol!

Aww poor Ruth, it must be so hard having restrictions. We never had the restrictions at the start because when my lad was diagnosed he was passed that stage and needed traction, operation etc so before the diagnosis he'd restricted himself with activites without knowing it, because of the pain and limping. Now, his restrictions are simply because his physically can't do it, not like he can but can't, which is some way must be harder :(

Hopefully the Perthes will run it's course without her needing ops, it does make things easier without needing it, not just the surgery itself but the recovery and physio.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, hope you're sons getting on well and enjoying the wii. Take care x

Thanks for popping in Shellyn..I really must catch up with other peoples diaries :) My lad is doing good thanks hun, might have a quick go on that Wii fit myself tomorrow, try out the yoga :)

Have been 100% today, finally back into keto and no hunger etc, pleased about that :D

8pm : chocolate shake made with 1000mls of hot water
9pm : SF chocolate crisp bar
10.30pm : chocolate shake made with 700mls of hot water

x4 tea and coffe with semi skimmed milk and canderel
Asda diet cherry coke 1 litre

Why is it you start the week off really well, and you're going great then Saturday comes and everything is going well until half way through the day and you decide to sabotage yourself :confused: I was so bad yesterday, Ihad jelly beans, crisps, mousee and cereals :( I promised myself I'd start a fresh today but the devil on my shoulder wouldn't let me...so I've had 2 bowels of cereal :mad:

I am NOT having anymore today. I am so annoyed at myself, every other week I get so far and then this happens, but not anymore! I know I've said this so many times but that's it now!! Enough really is, enough.

Yesterday I felt so ill after the food, I could hardly move I felt so stuffed and gross. And the cereals I've ate today just made me bloat and feel so crap around my ribs...I don't have these problems when I'm 100%

Also yesterday, I felt so bad, I actually nearly made myself sick...I really wanted to put my fingers down the back of my throat and get rid of the sickly, full feelings :mad:

I don't have any eating disorders, and I've never had such thoughts before, but I really do think I've turned a corner... eating so much crap that makes me want to do that is so no good :sigh:

So that's it now, nothing but a straight run now til Christmas, 3 packs, water, teas, coke...simples...no bloating, no sickly feelings, no pain in the ribs just 84 days to loose 3 stone and I will do it!!

I don't ever want to feel like I did yesterday, 100% is the only way forward.

Back