Total Solution Violet's Exante Diary : Getting To Goal

I know that Saturday feeling...why do we do it? I had a 'do' last night so had to eat to get out of ketotis but drank far too much. Back my track today and we will do it! X

4/10/2011...day 2.

Yesterday went really well. I got through the day with my usual cups of tea and coffee (think I should start paying attention to the milk I'm using) I did have a bite of carrot and cauliflower but it wasn't anything major. Had my first shake around 7.30pm ish, followed by a SF bar and my last shake around 9pm ish.

A good day yesterday.

Today, the hunger is really passing now, can't really feel it, just the emptiness of my stomach, which usually goes by day 3. Tea and coffee so far, I think I get too ahead of myself, so I'm just taking things by the hour til I'm back in the zone ;)

Well I'm back again..had a few days away to try and sort myself and given myself a bit of an ass kicking!

I've finally got my head into gear now and I'm back on the road to slimville with TS and I'm actually doing it, and I am postive about the whole thing. I am feeling really good, the hunger is almost gone just having a few wobbly moments but I've worked through them, hopefully I'll be stronger as I get further into it again.

I haven't weighed in such a long time due to the few miss haps and I didn't want to face the numbers, I had a look last week (think it was last week) and I had STS which I was happy with. Won't be weighing for 2 weeks, hopefully to have lost half a stone by next weigh in.. fingers crossed!

Good to have you back! I did the same a few weeks ago but trying to stay TS as much as I can. We can only do our best and if that includes an occasional meal then so be it! Good luck on your journey! X

Was 100% yesterday. I only had 2 packs though, I let time get away from me and could only fit 2 shakes in plus I just didn't feel like the third. It's very naughty of me, and I'm going to try not make a habit out of it.

Today, TOTM hit :( Have felt rotten all day, my stomach is very crampy, almost like after pains. They haven't been this bad for a while, i'm usually ok after the first day though.

Food wise, I've had 2 pieces of bread with a cheese triangle. I'm not going to beat myself up about it, I know it's TOTM related and I think if I'd have ignored it, I could've ended up on a binge or eating something a whole lot worse. I do feel better for having it though and I don't feel the need for me to have anything else, other than my packs.

I've had a hot chocolate shake and I feel warm and full.

We all seem to have TOTM at the same time lol! Great thing to share! I've been the same with cramps etc. :-( not given in yet but might have something later if I still feel like this. Roll on next week! X

Hi violet
Thought id nip over to this side and see how you're getting on but you seem to be AWOL unless you've gone away for half term . Come back soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back