W2BYM (Pamela's) Xenical Diary

Where are you Pamela? Please update us. You're doing so well, if you're finding it hard, or have gained a bit, get back of the forum where we're waiting to support you. You know it makes sense.

HELLO Im Back yeyay at last!

Well, basically I stopped taking xenical around time of hubbys birthday 20/12 and ate pretty much everything i could get my hands on.

_________________________________________________-

That is the line Im drawing under it!

So I joined WW last fri 14'7lb - weighed in tonight (changed the day) 14'4lb so lost 3lb this week.

Also started Xenical again on Monday so will be interesting to see what effect that has on my weight loss next time at WW.

I was getting right fed up with the diet before Christmas but I feel so much more motivated now. Gearing up for the summer, want to be able to run around park with Paige without feeling that people are thinking 'My God look at that run' lol. Be on the wii everyday this week too, just want all the snow to go away now so I can get out for some nice big walks.

Thanks so much u guys for keeping posting here too, while I was AWOL I did pop on and it spurred me on to get my ass in gear.

Hope your all doing well, Im away to catch up on all your diaries now

Lots a love xx

yeay! shes back!

well done on the 3lbs!!

good to see ya hun! i think weve all had a tough time over xmas!

goodluck on ww

love katie

my 3lb is rubbish next to your 6.5! :(

kidding on chuffed for u!

Im telling myself that i would of lost more if i had got weighed tomorrow morning instead of tonight!

Excuses Excuses lol
xx

Great to have you back babe. 3lb off, great start to the new year. Keep on doin'whatchadoin'.

hey love.. Hows it going?? When is your second ww wi??? And when is your next dr app????

Hope you are welll

Hello everyone, not been on for a while again. Just been so busy with stuff around the house.

Well lost another 2lb at WW tonight, so was chuffed with that.

Only thing is, ive been 'tango'd', thankfully at home in the loo, but still, dont know where Ive gone wrong. I am thinking that its because im so wrapped up in the points system of ww that im not payin full attention to the fat content in my foods. Altho not had anythin 'bad' that i can think of. This has been the 1st since october, so suppose its not the worst, but still a bit unsettling!!

better get to bed, wee one at her grans so ive been having a few cocktails ..... opps.

Night night xxx

heeelo u!

wll done on the 2 lbs! and u were sooow orried werent u!

Have a look over your points for past week! effects can take up to 3 days in some people!

keep up the good work

xxxxxxxx

Thanks Katie, yeah was more worried last week after the chow mein, but no effects altho weight stayed the same at WW that week. This week been really good with points and lost 2lb, but having effects from the xenical.

Dont know if WW is the best plan to follow while on the tablets.

Also do you know how long the effects last for, im a bit scared to go out today ....... thankfully was fine thru the night, hubby was scared to get into bed beside me lol

xxx

oh no good on the effects!! Bummer.. Not sure how long it stays with you for...

Hope your ok though

Thanks Katie, yeah was more worried last week after the chow mein, but no effects altho weight stayed the same at WW that week. This week been really good with points and lost 2lb, but having effects from the xenical.

Dont know if WW is the best plan to follow while on the tablets.

Also do you know how long the effects last for, im a bit scared to go out today ....... thankfully was fine thru the night, hubby was scared to get into bed beside me lol

xxx

I really would not worry at all! There isnt a set time for how long they last it just depends on what u have eaten! eg a choccie biccie is not gunna give u effects for too long how ever a KFC could last a day or so! And i can tell you i have had a kfc and took the tablets and ive never ...erm how do i put it!...soiled my self! The only advice i can give you is do not try and break wind unless on the loo hehe. But to be honest if you dont really know where uve gone wrong its likely that u wont have any thing other than a little orange oil!

Have u had eggs or oily fish? they r usually the hidden culprits!

try not to worry!

love katie
xx

hows it going pamela????

Well done on weightloss this week 4lbs is great!

4lbs??? woooop nice one hunny!

well done!
xxxxxxxx

Back