W2BYM (Pamela's) Xenical Diary

Thanks all for your comments!
I am so pleased with myself, although i fully expect it to slow right down now! Not complaining if it doesnt mind you!
Saturdays food
B/fast Cheerios and skimmed milk
Lunch Baked potato and tuna with spoonful of extra light mayo and onion
Dinner Asda good for you, chicken curry and veggies.
Snacks Apple, light mousse and a slice of toast
Not enough fluids~!!~ or exercise!!

Must try harder next week with the exercise!!
x

You clever, clever girl Pamela. I'm absolutely thrilled for you. Here's to another great month for you!

Not had a chance to be on much, so better get this upto date!

Sundays food:
Cheerios and skimmed milk for breakfast
Ham sandwich with a little extra light philli as spread for lunch
Tescos healthy living meal (cant remember which one) and veg for dinner
Snacks - ww pudd, apple, sugar free jelly, cheerios.
Missed 1 xenical (very first time :( ) as had dinner at my mums
Exercise - 0
Fluid - not enough!! Only really drinking tea all day maybe 4 cups.

Mondays
Breakfast Cheerios and skimmed milk
Lunch Boots healthy range sandwich - turkey, cranberry - delish
Dinner - Home made stir fry, asda healthy range sauce, chicken and veggie made with straight to wok noodles.
Snacks - Muller Light, apple, light mousse
Fluids - 1 500ml btl of water, 4 cups of tea
Exercise - was walking around shopping mall for 3 hours (does that count) prob not!!

Need to keep focused, was really getting fed up over the weekend think its just a mixture of things, work, diet etc. Also feel delighted that Ive lost over a stone, but wish I could fit into smaller trendier clothes, I know this will take time but really want the weight loss to be visable NOW.
My mum and hubby say they can both see the difference, face thinner, tummy not so bloated looking! Charming eh! Ive still got such a long way to go. I need to bump up the exercise ................ will think of how to do that today! x

The way you're going it wont be long before you're into smaller, trendy stuff. We've been on this over 4 weeks now and I think its flown by, before you know where you are it'll be Christmas and you could have potentionaly lost up to another stone! Imagine that, TWO STONE LIGHTER! Also Pamela, take your measurements. Although I've only lost 7lbs I've lost 4 inches from my waist. This cheers me up when I think my weight loss is too slow.

I know, you are completely right.

Its my TOTM just now so think that contributing to the 'I hate me' mood I appear to be in!

I really do need to measure myself, cos thats fairly typical for me to lose a big chunk of weight (well usually about 9/10lbs) then it stops/slows right down. But if I was taking the measurements even when the scales are not moving much, you get some reward knowing that you are shrinking~!

4inch is just fantastic, you must be fitting into small clothes or the ones you have must be hanging off you! x

w2bym i know exactly how you feel... its just so frustrating seeing the scales move, but (in my case) not as much as i want them, and not be able to fit into those lovely clothes you want so much...
im estatic being able to fit back into these jeans that i am wearing because it means that i must be doing something. i cant see it at all in my body when i look at myself, but if these jeans fit then it must be going....
good old impatience.... dont we love it!

Tuesdays food
B/fast Cornflakes with skimmed milk
Lunch Ham sandwich with ex light philli as spread
Dinner Asda good for you, chicken pasta bake with mixed veg
snacks Apple, muller light, light mousse
Supper was starvin at 8pm, toast (50/50 bread) and scraping of reduced sugar jam
Fluids 1 ltr of water, about a million cups of tea (was sooooooo cold yesterday)
Exercise None!!! Before I know it its 9pm and Ive done nothing ...... need to re think routine!

Feelin not too bad today, my mum bought me a size 16 LBD for christmas as a surprise I tried it on last night and it fitted really well, I would never even of looked at it before. Need to get a tape measure soon to do my measurements. Want to do an inch loss ticker too for my tummy.

My main problem areas are my tummy, back and boobs and face, My arms and legs have never really been prone to carrying weight (dont get me wrong they are still a bit on the chunky side) but in comparison to my middle they are no where near as bad.

Roll on 18/12/09 for weigh in number 2!!

xx

hello little miss positive! :)

Go you with the LBD hunny! bet it looks fab! I cant wait to wear mine this christmas!... something i dont think ive ever said before hehehe

you sound in a fab place right now! I really wouldnt worry your self too much about exercise. You work full time an have paige to look after and no doubt she has you running round in circles hehehe

inch loss ticker sounds fab! need to do my inches not done them for a while!

Hope u have a fab day and it doesnt rain in the office again haha

love katie
xxxxxxxxx

My name is Pamela and Im a serial weigher!

My god, weighed myself 4 times before coming to work this morning (Got up at 7.30 left at 8.30am)!! Think I have an obsession.

I need to get hubby to put scales in the loft and bring them down on a Friday, cos this is doin my head in. Weighed myself in PJs 1st and was 14'4 (2lb down), weighed myself when outta shower now 14'5 but hair wet so weighed myself with hair dry was 14'4 all good, then weighed myself dressed and was 14'7!!!!! Whats going on there?!! Wearing a suit so not like I had jeans or heavy jumper on?!
Well thats pee'd me off for the day.

Anyway, Weds Food Diary
B/Fast Cheerios and skimmed milk
Lunch Ham sandwich on 50/50 bread
Dinner Chicken breast with veggies and steamed wild rice
Snacks Apple, ww carrot cake slice, ww dessert and some marshmallows :( had to have them after office ceiling burst on top of me :( :(

My name is Pamela and Im a serial weigher!

Well thats pee'd me off for the day.

moral of the story??????? stop weighing!

hehehe its not good for you!

love katie
xxx

Hello my name is Krystle, i am also a serial weigher!! im so bad!!!!
i couldnt tell you how many times i get on them!!!!!
i dont get upset though... for some stupid reason it kinda makes me work harder at trying to get them to say nice things LOL...
but yes we need to stop!
i am going to throw them through the window one day soon (if it tells me mean things) im sure i will!

Feel fatter/bloated today?! Just come off TOTM dont know if its anything to do with that, cant see that ive eaten anything out with the rules. Im thinking of joining a slimming club tho only prob is they are all on during the day where I stay and thats no good cos im at work, or the night ones are a 20min drive away which is too far I know Id end up not going! Was looking into joining RC online, but its expensive, mmmmm will have to come up with a plan?! xx

im feeling rubbish and bloated this week... (not totm though)
i thought about joining clubs, but to be honest all the help and support i need is right here. and its free!!! lol

Not been on here for ages, so thought i better get my ass in gear and sign in for a bit.
Been doing ok food wise, but think it does get harder after the initial hype and motivation starts to wear off.
Im no longer working (until Jan) so Im hoping to increase exercise, even if its only getting out a good long walk with pram every day.
Im sure ill get plenty of exercise cartin heavy bags around the shopping centres.
Hope everyone else doing ok xx

Hya Pamela, I havent been on for ages either, you're right about the initial hype wearing off. I'm gonna try to get on the site every day till I feel confident about my weight loss again.

hope things are going ok

hey hun!

hope u r doing good

xxxxxxxxxx

oh well Ive had my first blow out went to the cinema tonight and had salted popcorn and a hot dog?!!! What was i thinking ........ well I had no dinner and had only had a tin of WW soup for lunch so thought the hot dog would be fine, then hubby was getting drink and pop corn for him but was cheaper to get a large so I started off having one or two bits and before I knew it I was scoffing handfuls ...........
Whats going to happen to me :( xx

i dont know whats going to happen to you.... but i do know that you have done well in posting it up here...
im sure you will learn from the experience... and then move forward...
hope your ok other than that!!!!

oh well Ive had my first blow out went to the cinema tonight and had salted popcorn and a hot dog?!!! What was i thinking ........ well I had no dinner and had only had a tin of WW soup for lunch so thought the hot dog would be fine, then hubby was getting drink and pop corn for him but was cheaper to get a large so I started off having one or two bits and before I knew it I was scoffing handfuls ...........
Whats going to happen to me :( xx

I think you'll get away with it. There isn't any fat in popcorn (at least as far I'm aware). So it's just the hotdog but if you didn't have your pill before it then one hot dog won't be too bad, actually you probably won't have any effects at all.

Back