W2BYM (Pamela's) Xenical Diary

I think you'll get away with it. There isn't any fat in popcorn (at least as far I'm aware). So it's just the hotdog but if you didn't have your pill before it then one hot dog won't be too bad, actually you probably won't have any effects at all.

Thanks for your replies ladies, put my mind at ease a bit.

I have been extremely cautious today 'running to loo everytime I needed to pass wind' sorry if TMI! Its really not worth the worry for a hot dog and some popcorn.

I thought popcorn would be ok too especially as it was salted and not buttered but then I googled it :eek:
In saying that, the google stuff i read was just other peoples opinions so not gospel.

Anyway, todays been fine, taken 3 tablets which is a first in about a week ( keep missing 1)

B/fast - weetabix (2) with skimmed milk
Lunch - Boots shapers wrap and btl of water
Dinner - Morrisons eat smart braised beef and mash
Snacks - cadburys light mousse, ww chewy bar and ww crisps

No exercise as feeling low just now.

Note to self CHANGE THOSE SNACKS TO FRUIT AND FF YOGURT AND 1 TREAT

hiya pamela!

hope u r ok! did u suffer then?

have a fab weekend!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well didnt suffer any of the orange stuff, but suffered mentally by worrying about it - think I would of rathered had it and then got on with it.

Struggling big style just now, starting to slip just with wee things but stuff I would never of dreamed of having 2 weeks ago.

Todays food
B/Fast 2 weetabix and skimmed milk
Lunch Roll and lean cold meat and tomato
Dinner Tesco Healthy Living pasta and tomato sauce.

Snacks ..... (2 rich tea, 2 tuc), 1 ww chewy bar, 1 light mousse, 1 ww almond slice

No tablets taken today as ate breakfast as I was runnng about getting ready and forgot to put strip in my bag.

No exercise, a million cups of tea - no water.

TERRIBLE :( :( :z

know how you feel about slipping things you wouldnt have dreamed of a few weeks ago!!!
ive started having little amounts of things....
wish i had never "given them a go just to see"...
ahhhhh need to get back onto being strict with myself, but i think that might hgave to wait till after christmas...

how is your little one doing???

I had some heroes chocolates and a couple of chocolate biscuits yesterday as our line manager bought them from the team.

I didn't have my usual after dinner reduced fat chocolate biscuit bar thing though.

Dieting at Xmas = no fun at all.

hey, i cant believe its been a week since i updated this! Just such a busy time of year i guess - dont know where the days are going!!

Well got my weigh in today with doc!!! Sightly nervous as I havent been as strict these past couple of weeks, not been having any side effects so not been that bad - just a few extra snacks here and there.

Will come back on tonight and update - hoping for about 7lb this month - might be a bit optimistic!

x

yeahhhhh, lost 7lb! Thats what i thought i would and i am happy with that :) :) :)

Now lost 22lb since 23.10.09 and just over 10% of my body weight!!

Going out for dinner to celebrate hubby's birthday on Sunday will be a nice treat for me too :) :)

xx

Well done girl! I am so proud of you, hows the not smoking going? I havent been doing the tabs or dieting for ages, I've had too much turmoil in my life. Gonna get started proper after the new year.

You're doing brilliantly!!! You'll be a yummymummy in no time!! ;)

Thanks ladies, i was really pleased with that weigh in - as i had been eating a bit more than i had the previous month, think you have to be sensible in order to make it sustainable, its easy to crash diet but only for a short term success.

@earthmother, thats prob the best thing to do especially if your mind is elsewhere - i think this 'diet' change of lifestyle takes 100% of your commitment and energy, i hope after the new year you'll be able to re focus - just remember how good you want to look for your sons weddin. Have a happy Christmas, and I look forward to reading your diary and seeing you weight losses in 2010 xx PS Still off the fags too :)

@ PK Thanks, i cant wait till the summer, and ill be more confident to chase the wee one round the park, was awful last year felt as though everyone was watching me thinking ' my god look at that run' prob in my head but horrible to feel so self concious when your wanting to enjoy your family. Youve done brilliantly too, 37lb is a huge amount of weight to have lost.

Im hoping to lose another 21lb by my birthday in march - think that should be achievable 1/2 stone a month? Have a lovely chrstmas xxx

Hey pamela! hope u had a fab christmas hun!

how r u doing?

love katie
xxx

yes hope you had a fab christmas... how you going with it all????

Hey Kes & Kae

Yeah Im doing ok, had a lovely christmas, eaten way too much - but not letting it get me down, going to start tabs back on 4th Jan, since thats when everything all gets back to normal, and hope and pray that I havent gained too much weight. Im prepared to write off Januarys weigh in and Im sure doc will understand that at this time of year it is hard to stick to such a strict diet.

How have u 2 been? Guessing Santas been good to you both? xx

hes been good to me present wise but my waistline is suffering! bring on 20 10 i say!

hope u r well

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy%20new%20year%202010.jpg

Hope 2010 brings you all you wish for!

Loadsa love

katie
xx

hi!!! Sorry been a while, christmas has been good, and chilled but busy! I am starting tabs up again on monday, looking forward to just getting n with it again, but would love not to have to go back to work!!!

How was your new year

Hey Pamela, hows it going? I have'nt been doing the tabs for over a month, but I've only gained 2 1/2 lbs, so that makes my total loss 4 1/2 lbs. I've started SW this week so I'm hoping for more success from now on. Post soon.

hey hun!

u ok?

xxxx

we miss you!!

me tooo!

Back