Wagamamas help needed

shelley1

Hi I am off out for a lovely meal this Saturday to Wagamamas , cant wait as not been out with my husband for a meal for ages . What s the thing to avoid ? I am having a flexible day but still need to be sensible. Been there before on different occasions and had Chicken katsu curry, Chicken teryaki bowl and duck gyozas . Katsu is bad bad bad I think :confused:

shelley1 said:
Hi I am off out for a lovely meal this Saturday to Wagamamas , cant wait as not been out with my husband for a meal for ages . What s the thing to avoid ? I am having a flexible day but still need to be sensible. Been there before on different occasions and had Chicken katsu curry, Chicken teryaki bowl and duck gyozas . Katsu is bad bad bad I think :confused:

There is a few wags mamma threads in syns. I think your lowest is prob a seafood ramen :) that's what I had last time :)

oops dont like seafood, chicken and beef ok though . I will have a look on here though , thanks for the tip x

shelley1 said:
oops dont like seafood, chicken and beef ok though . I will have a look on here though , thanks for the tip x

Enjoy :) x

I had the yaki soba last week as I absolutely love wagamamas, and just didn't have many syns for the day as the oil they had cooked it in would be the only syns in that dish :) I don't like seafood either therefore I just asked them to take the shrimps out, so it's just yummy noodles, chicken and lots of veg - I could eat it right now!

Back