Total Solution waiting for my packs

mrsvjx

Spent the last few weeks reading diaries on here for the exante diet and have ordered my packs! I am preparing by doing slimfast till it comes... but having a meal in the evenings! I am excited and nervous I so badly need this to work! Looking forward to participating on the forums and giving and getting support x:)

welcome xx my 1st weigh in today and i lost 9lb!! look forward to seeing yours x

Good luck Mrsvjx, thank you for your kind words on my diary :) you are very welcome.
You have got the right idea and will make it easier to get into ketosis when you start Exante.

Drink plenty of water, bouillon is fab if want something savoury. xx

thanks guys... had trouble re-finding my diary! lol am sure i will get the hang of this site!!! love everyones decs on their posts showing weight loss etc how do i get me some bling?! So excited for my first packs got myself two new dresses today in an 18 which is my size ... so hopefully they wont fit for long they were very cheap but pretty and I just want to feel pretty now not wait anymore! so these will see me right for a few weeks! Got up today and put on make up and did hair nicely its time to come out of the shadows! Hoping this new attitude will spur me on! I love clothes [trained as a fashion designer!] and its time to set myself free once again! Hubby is happy to support me not sure how it will go over easter with family visiting but I think I can manage if I prepare well and for the easter meal stick to no carbs. apart from that i intend to be TS so no food at all. I need to give my body and mind a rest and get in control then gradually reintroduce food when I am at target but with a new attitude!
I want this to be quick but I know I am having to overcome many years of bad habits! so we will see! feeling good tho just need to get me some bling for my posts and can't wait for my first weigh in! :)

If you click on my weight loss ticker it will open in a separate page and take it from there xx

ok done ticker is made have tried to put it on but not showing yet! do you have to add it each time oyu post or does it just come up once you get it on here?

Have you copied the link and pasted it to your signature? It will stay there and each time you want to update just click on your ticker.

"Its time to come out of the shadows!"

Well said. That is soooo true. Feel silly welcoming you to this site cos Im only here a few weeks myself. Well five weeks. Still feels like the beginning. But I'll do it anyway. WELCOME!

Belle

Whoop whoop ticker in place fab! thanks for the guidance nursey! haha I am so rubbish with things like that! just so want it to be next week and see my ticker going down lol

You'll do really well I'm sure! Good luck x

Good luck Mrsvjx. I've been doing this for 2 weeks & have lost 18lbs so far. I found the first 3 days the hardest but now I just think forward to when I'm half my size & just get on with it.
This forum has been a godsend.

well first pack cracked open a cheeky little choc number! actually not bad quite creamy and not too plain! Am looking forward to trying the soup later and a bar! Have a busy day planned so hopefully will be able to distract myself! Looking forward to getting through the first three days! Enjoy your days peeps! :)

Day 3 this is a hard day woke up starving and shaking and had been up in the night with stomach cramps! ended up eating two pieces of lean meat with my breakfast which was lush! I think it was the best thing to do to save me caving and having a full blow out! Def feeling better now just had my bar for lunch and although very hungry I can handle that! its totm as well so thats prob not helping my mood or the shakes! If it takes about a month to lose a stone then I will be on this for 4 months so gonna have to find survival techniques! ahh well must go drink more water! :rolleyes:

Hope things are getting easier I think this forum is so amazing I could not have got this far without all the kindness and support

Back