Waiting...

Baggybones

I'm anxiously awaiting my first delivery. I've never done one of these meal replacement diets before. I've been struggling on Slimming World for two years and only lost half a stone. I'm planning on following this 100% for 4 weeks as a boost to get my head back in the game and detox off the junk food. I have a wardrobe full of pretty clothes but I live in the same trousers and big t shirts hiding miserably from any social event. I'm starting it on Monday. I'd really like to keep away from the scale in the next 4 weeks but I know I won't.
What strategies have you used to get through the first week?

Ah, well first off congratulations. For getting through the first week anything's game really! Some prefer to focus on nails, hair and long baths... others windows shop or just plain shop... cleaning for others, reading movies walks.. basically whatever will take your thoughts off of food. I admit it's not easy.
Make sure you drink plenty of water for the headaches...
you could maybe start a diary? It could help you keep track of your progress and your moods. I can't guarantee that 4 weeks will pass in a blink of an eye (but you could be one of the lucky ones ;)
I like to catch up on people's diaries and read about their success as well

Back