Wannabe10s Diary

Youve done the right thing in not letting your wee blip put you off. Keeping it at one day can be incredibly hard so youve done well getting back on the wagon :)

Glad the struggling to eat the points crisis has passed too lol

glad your back to it hun,forget the day before your on a new day its best to think of that,thats what i say anyway !

YAY well done on your first 10% .. Its great isnt it! Im just into my second 10 .... I dont worry about why my body does things anymore it has a will of its own! lol and who am i to question LOL altho it does get me mad somtimes! specially when ive been an angel and dont lose!
have a good week hunny xxx

Hehe hey wannabe! .. You certainly sound like your well and trully sat on the wagon! but ummm could you add some more stuff to your diary as im just to nosey! ....
~ooops i mean interested in how your getting on~ LOL ;):)

Hi Diary

Even though I mean to update everyday I just seem to be spending my time on here reading everyone elses posts :D.

Anyway last week my motivation kinda went and I had a bad few days but managed to pick it up and stick to my points. Just havent been feeling as positive though, not sure why :(

But about two days ago I started reading through the diaries on here again and success stories and trying to picture a couple of months down the line where I could either be back at my start weight AGAIN or I could be slimmer and fitting into those lovely summer clothes :) I know which image I'd prefer to be!

Looking forward to starting work, I feel like I've been in limbo the past few weeks. When I start earning some money I'm gonna get me some hobbies :D Not too sure what as yet but I need to get out more and meet new people, all my friends are busy with their own lives and I barely see them these days :(. I think I've had far too much time to think these past few weeks (does that make sense?) and have been dwelling on things rather than getting over them and moving on.

Oh got a bit deep there hmmmm.

Diet wise I've been having slimfast shakes for brekkie and lunch but still pointing! This is only cos theres some lying around the house and they'll be out of date soon!!! Cant justify throwing stuff away whilst I'm not working (or when I am working even)!

Been for some long walks and been to the gym. Find the gym so boring so gonna start swimming again (cue swimsuit horror music) and book some classes.

Hope everyone is well.

Despite what I've written in this post (not sure how it'll read cos I never read over them before I post em) I am in a good mood, I just have to get my life moving forward which it will soon. xxx

Sounds like youve got a good plan of action wannabe! ... its good to move on but we are all different and it takes time, You certainly sound like your ready! ... well done on doing all that there excersize stuff! lol i really should find out what it is ;) lol

Glad to hear your ok though hun

xx

Back