Wannabe10s Diary

well done on the 2lb...ur attitude was fab keep it up hunni x

Yay well done :) 2lbs is brill! ... hope your ok hun xxx

Well done you :) Hope you have a great week

21419 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 1 Week Ago at 12:31 PM

Eeeek didnt realise it had been that long since I'd logged on.

TBH I've not been counting points for a while now, just cant seem to (sounds so lame when u write it down) but I must be doing something right cos I have lost 2.5lb and am now 2lb away from my first goal!!!! :D

Cant believe it, I was avoiding the scales but went on then stepped on anf off about 20 times to be sure I wasnt imagining things :)

Hope everyone is well, I have now started my new job and like it so far. Cant wait to have some money so I can do stuff, hoping to take a photography class or something soon.

I'm off now to read all u lovely WWs posts xxx

awh delighted for ya!! see its a sub conscious thing now ha!! keep it up hunni!! xxx

We should put our blogs and diaries together and create a mini mins book! would make interseting reading!!!

Ooh well done - you are soooooo close to your goal - How exciting
Keep up the good work!

Id love to read that book! Ive looked at her blog and it makes for a great read! complete with photos! she is amazing :)

We should put our blogs and diaries together and create a mini mins book! would make interseting reading!!!

Oh yes! That would be fab, we could set up stalls selling them outside the WW meetings. :D

Well its going alrightish for me still. Being sensible and work is busy so I am on my feet all day (12.5hr shifts) which must help.

I wanna get in on this 100% club thingy, that should give me a boost. May try the KS for a week just to get back on track

Over and out

Back