Wannabe10s Diary

OK :sigh:

First of all I wanna say I love WW and I know it works for lots of people, it certainly does for me. It's easy to follow, doesnt restrict u and lets u have a social life.

But the past week or so I've just been so darn BORED with it :break_diet:

Didnt really want to admit this as it hasnt even been two months and theres people who have followed for months/years.

Whenever I look on the vlcd forums I am so amazed that there are people who have managed to stick to their 3 shakes a day and just wish I had the same determination with WW. I always do at the start but then it goes. Thought I'd better write this cos usually when I get to this stage I give up but am determined not to this time!

I've been thinking of maybe following another plan for a week or two then returning to WW, probably seems a bit silly and I dont even know what one I'd do.:rolleyes:

I dont think I could do Core, have just been reading about it and doesnt seem like the plan for me.

Not sure what to do, sorry if I've bored u all. xxx

What part are you bored with ??

If you do another for a couple of weeks and then come back to WW how will it be more exciting. Im just wondering if there are things people can suggest that might help you feel a bit more excited about it

Thanks Vodaka

Just cant get my head around it. I'm still sticking to my points but it just seems such a chore!!! I know thats ridiculous but up to a few days ago I was so motivated and lovin it. Maybe its just a wee temporary glitch :D
Oh hun, I totally understand! I am in the same boat this week...I have not been good and I kind of let myself be bad because I've been angelic almost and I still have only lost 5lb! So, I think we need to motivate ourselves....I shall go away and think of ways to do this and let you know!!! :) Best to stay being good for now and not just give up x

Hey, maybe you're just having a bit of a bad few days?? I always feel sorry for myself and think I can't do anything!
How about adding an exercise plan to thw WW - I'm new here so not sure if you do any already or what free time you get in a day, but rather than recording your points, just try keeping a track of them in your head and record your exercise instead?
Doesn't have to be anything major - depending on your fitness levels - you could give yourself daily mini-goals and reward yourself at the end of the day if you achieve your exercise goal?!
I love my exercise so it's easy for me to say this and I know some people hate the idea, but if you do you could just set the challenge of doing a quick 20 min walk and build on it each day??

Sorry if you hate the idea... I just think exercise gives you such a energy/mental boost that concentrating on it for a few weeks (and keeping a track of your points without writing them down) might give you back the motivation you need?
(I always eat better when I'm exercising.. if I miss a day I stuf myself! Crazy hey??)

Just an idea anyway... hope you get the motivation you need soon!

xx

That's a good idea, counting exercise. I do find it boring but love the Wii fit, so have been doing that.

Glad you're sticking with it for a bit longer Wannabe. Sometimes you hit a bit of a plateau without knowing why. I'm dreadful for hitting sticky patches then wanting to give in, but not this time.

Chin up. :)

Sharon

Hey, maybe you're just having a bit of a bad few days?? I always feel sorry for myself and think I can't do anything!
How about adding an exercise plan to thw WW - I'm new here so not sure if you do any already or what free time you get in a day, but rather than recording your points, just try keeping a track of them in your head and record your exercise instead?
Doesn't have to be anything major - depending on your fitness levels - you could give yourself daily mini-goals and reward yourself at the end of the day if you achieve your exercise goal?!
I love my exercise so it's easy for me to say this and I know some people hate the idea, but if you do you could just set the challenge of doing a quick 20 min walk and build on it each day??

Sorry if you hate the idea... I just think exercise gives you such a energy/mental boost that concentrating on it for a few weeks (and keeping a track of your points without writing them down) might give you back the motivation you need?
(I always eat better when I'm exercising.. if I miss a day I stuf myself! Crazy hey??)

Just an idea anyway... hope you get the motivation you need soon!

xx

Thank you! I totally get what u mean. I hate the thought of exercise but do actually like it when I do some! It also controls my eating cos I dont wanna spoil a gym session by eating a doughnut!

Thank-You Bubblegum

Well this wi I have put on 1lb. Not really upset cos I expected it but still get shocked at how fast weight can pile back on :(

Luckily for me I got the lighbulb moment and I'm happy with WW again! Think I have to stop using my points on cr@p and eat more proper food, I've just been so hungry the past few days.

Anyway been to the gym today and I am determined to get that pound off and some when I WI next week.

xxx

Yay... go girl! xx

You sound SO much more upbeat today *HUGS*

Keep up the good work chick!
Sounds like you're doing well with the exercise and points combo. It's been a good week and we're gonna have a great weekend too!
Sending love and skinny hugs to my fellow losers! xx

Hey wannabee! .... Well done for having a couple of good days :) ... Do you think the swimming is helping you feel lifted? .. Some people reckon excersize lifts your mood! .. not sure if it does or not!
Have a good day hunny xxx

Back