Wannabslim's Atkins diary- day 3

Morning everyone!

Just a quick post this morning to let you all know the scales have moved this morning (wahey!) and I am 2lbs down on my start weight now :) I had to hop on and off a few times as the first 2 times showed 12.10 (which is 6lb loss and I thought was too good to be true) and on the third time it said 13.0, and the fourth, and the fifth... so I am going to go with the 13.0 for now- I am happy with 2lbs as thats a lb a day :) which is good!

Just had a cheese and bacon omlette for brekkie which was yummy and am gonna head off to get ready for work now. Hope everyone has a good day, will be back on tonight, probably after my run (am doing the Race 4 Life route tonight!!).

See yas all later
xx

morning hun,

well done you, every 1lb down motivates and spurs us on!

Good luck for your test run this evening, I am nightduty tonight and leave at 8.45 so if dont see you later, tomorrow!

sue xx

Hi everyone!

Have posted on my main diary again and if I'm honest am too tired to say it all again, so if you want to check it out, head on over to Members Only Diaries now!!

Lol!!

All I will say is I survived the run and it wasn't toooo painful, and have stuck with the diet 100% today, so I would say it has been a good day! Not looking forward to having to come off plan tomorrow, but its gotta be done!

xxx

enjoy your leaving do hun,

sue xxx

Hi!!

Had an amaaaaaaazing time last night and didn't get in til 8am and obviously feeling a little the worse for wear today- have lost my voice, my feet ache and I am covered in bruises, but these are all signs of a good night out eh?!

Am not going back on Atkins til tomorrow as need some hangover food today but when I do get back on track I'm planning to do a whole week with no deviation from the course, then I am away for a romantic long weekend away in Cornwall and I am not entirely sure I'll be able to resist the pasties, but I will try!!!

Hope everyone here is well :) xxx

wow, sounds like a brilliant night hun, theres noting better than carbs when you have a hangover from hell
sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

miss you hun, how did the real run go!

xxx

Hiya, sorry hun I went home for the weekend and left my computer at home for a bit so I could spend some time with the folks.

The real run isn't til 13th July so not for a few weeks yet. Have been fairly good dietwise the last couple of days since Fridays exploits, and considering its TOTM I think I have done pretty well.

Have done a lot of soul searching this weekend and spending some time away from Minis and with my parents has been really helpful. Not sure I will be doing Atkins anymore so I will keep you posted on where I head, although most likely it will be CD for a bit and then healthy eating for a year to get the last bit off and then maintain. So we shall see what happens!

xxx

sweetheart, you have to do whats right for you, keep us posted, dont be a stranger.

sue xx

Back