Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

Thanks everyone! Sorry I didn't manage to get on here yesterday... it was a very long and busy day... quick update before I head to work now!

Did an early at work, the drove to Bournemouth as we went to look around our wedding reception venue. It was stunning... called Parley Manor if anyone wants to look it up. Then we went out for dinner in the pub (I had saved my points during the day) which was lovely. Got home about 9pm and was knackered so went straight to bed.

The main thing is we have now booked our venue and put the deposit down, so its all sorted. I just need to confirm with the church now and we are ON!

The mini pizzas I eat FYI are Cheese and Ham pizzas from Tesco, they are their own brand, fairly small, sold individually at about 45p or5 for £2 in their fresh section. Really yummy and only 3.5pts!!

Hoping for another good day today (am having bran flakes with raisins for brekkie and lunch to try and fill me up more as I want to cut the junk. Worked well yesterday and left me with plenty of points for my dinner!)

xxx

Wow, I am so pleased for you. I remember planning our wedding and it was SOOO exciting. When do you get married?

You sound like you have this WW thing under control. I look forward to seeing how we both get on on Monday....it always comes by so fast!

Have a good day x

Hey Wannabe, glad you got it all booked now, one less thing to worry about. Your doing fab with WW. Are you finished up at uni now that you are working.

Check you out! Well done on your lb loss!

Oooh and i was in Bournemouth yesterday too :D How exciting that you have booked the venue!!! x

Helloooo everyone!

Oooohmigod I felt soooooo naughty today (pardon the Vicky Pollard accent there, I just felt like it!!). Had A PASTY!!!! Can you believe it??
I'm on a diet and I had A PASTY.

Had a bowl of bran flakes (with skimmed milk and a sprinkling of raisins), as planned for brekkie at 9

Then by 10.30 I was peckish so allowed myself to have a 1.5pt healthy option cake slice (yummy) with my coffee.

Then at about 12 I had a packet of french fries (1pt) at my desk, and sorta forgot to have my second bowl of branflakes...

But then I got hungry at 2 so went out for a lunch break, as I had worked through til then without a break, and picked myself up a PASTY. Silly thing to do but I knew I had enough points so I did (it was 9 points by the way)! And I loved every moment of it. Had it with another healthy option cake too lol! The whole meal was 10.5 points and VERY worth it!

At about 4.30 I had ANOTHER cake slice (I have had a real craving for sweet things today and that packet of slices was all I had at work) for 1.5pts and then went home.

So, I managed to use a total of 18 points during the day. Out of my daily allowance of 21. So I have 3 points left (plus 2.5 which I have saved up) for later if I get hungry. Might have a WW meal or something, or maybe some 0pt soup... hmm.....

On a different topic entirely (my wedding of course), we have now set and booked the date, time, church and reception, and they are all set in stone!! YAYYYYY!! I am excited to announce that we will tie the knott (as long as nothing major happens between now and then) on 21st September, 2009, at 3pm. :D :D :D

Yayyyy! xx

Not surprisingly, I'm not really hungry now!

wannabe i love your diary..you make me laugh so much!! :rotflmao:

So exciting for your wedding, all the motivation you need to get to your goal and be a gorgeous bride!!!

congrats :love047:

Thanks hun :D glad to hear I am entertaining people (i do make myself laugh sometimes when i read back some of my comments.... should I be admitting that!?) hehe!

xxx

So happy you have set the day. How exciting!!!!!!!!

I miss my pasties :( I live in Cornwall and both hubby and Son eat them and i have to sit....mouth watering lol.....

You always sound so happy :)

Awww minime we will have the same anniversaries :) thats so cool! Thanks Lea hun yeah I am really happy at the moment, after a few years of feeling rather down and miserable I think its about time!! Have to say I won't be having a pasty again in a hurry, not sure it was worth the 9 points and feel decidedly fat this evening. Even my trousers are tighter.

Am going to aim to go under my points tomorrow as am slightly concerned I may have underestimated today (and possibly yesterdays pub meal too) and really dont want to gain or STS this week!

Busy day tomorrow so may not be online but will def. be here again on Friday! xxx

It's hard to know isn't it? I have told myself no pasties until I am under 11 stone lol! I think that was part of my problem :)

I am worried about this week too. I have eaten more (and a lot of snacks to make up my points) to ensure more of my points are used up but I have also excercised more too. I am just worried I will sts. I am hoping eating more of my points with help me and not hinder :/ Only 4 more mornings to go....

See you on Friday :)

Eating all your points can only be a good thing :) You will really need them if you are doing more exercise as well. The last thing you want is your body to go in to starvation mode as you will stop loosing. You really do need to make sure you eat those points so you have a good weight loss :)

You are doing great! :D

How do you point a buffet? I had a couple of pieces of sushi, a couple of these very small spring roll type things, a piece of chicken, a couple of mini crab cakes, a battered prawn and a couple of these weird little things which were very small but had kinda wonton-type pastry cases (about the size of a large marble plus the pastry).

Have no idea how to point it!! Any tips =?? x

Back