Wannabslim's Diary - decided not to go to WI

thats helpful thanks hun :) I was having a look online earlier, and I have been measuring my chest (or "band" size if we're talking about bras). Think thats what most people tend to do though when talking about weightloss, cos they tend to note cupsize change as an idea of how their boobs are shrinking, whereas the "chest" (or bust as I call it lol) measurement shows fat lost from the torso.

Pretty sure thats the case as I'm sure a lot of people on here who say they have 34 inch bust, if they were to actually measure their bust would be more like a 40!! xxx

^^^hehehe I just thought I had a massive bust compared to everyone else lol.

Thanks for the link elegantriposte :)

Oh thats great news about Frazzles! I love those! Just got to stay away from the mexican chillie McCoys! lol

Hey everyone!

Well, just got back from my Grandpa's 85th birthday lunch. I went for trout mousse on granary toast, followed by roast beef :D yummy! Skipped dessert (had the starter instead), couldn't have managed it anyway. Felt good to leave the pub feeling comfortably full instead of stuffed, and I had a coffee while the rest of my family ate their puddings.

I couldn't believe all the comments on how "well" I am apparently looking. Even from my mum and dad, who I only saw 2 weeks ago, they say they can see a difference in me. My skin is good at the moment and I guess I have lost 4.5 inches so they must be able to tell! Just seems weird as I have only lost 3lbs since seeing them!!! Madness!

My aunty and uncle, grandpa and step-gran haven't seen me in 9 months, and last time I saw them I was about 13.4 (my scales) and am now 12.6 (my scales) so I guess there's nearly a stone difference between now and then, and I know its not masses but on me a stone makes a BIG difference.

Was nice to be complemented for a change instead of being on the receiving end of thoughtless negative remarks!

Total points from lunch is 11.5 :) and I had a donut mid-morning for 4 points. So that leaves me with 5.5 for this evening... am going to aquafit later and am just hoping that gives me an appetite as I'm feeling rather stuffed right now and not sure how I would fit all those points in!! Not planning to use my activity points earned tonight, as want the best loss possible tomorrow!

:D have had a lovely day and made healthy choices at lunch to ensure that I didn't miss out and felt indulged! Didn't even have any wine with my meal - stuck to lime and soda... go me!!!

Just want to re-iterate what seems to be my new motto:

I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS :D :D :D

I'd be happy with a 0.5lb loss tomorrow, as I have had 2 meals out, 1 buffet AND a takeaway this week!! STS would be fine too, but ideally a small loss to help keep me motivated would be nice! :) wish me luck

xxx

Good luck mate! I will pop in tomorrow and see how you got on.

I am really nervous about it :/

Thanks guys!

Just got back from aquafit and had a quick shower. Was soooo close to staying home and watchin X-factor lol!!! Luckily I managed to peel myself away from the sofa/telly about 15mins before it started and made it on time, otherwise I would have been really cross with myself. And boy, am I glad I went, we did a new routine this week with loads of arm stuff, which is what I need to tone most for my wedding dress :) :) happy days!!!

So, I am nicely exercised, feeling invigorated and not guilty, and managed to burn off some of that lunch!! Lol! Ready for bed now tho :)

I am slightly worried (or more than slightly) that Mike isn't home yet. He was supposed to be back "afternoonish", his words, but is still not back... his phone has been off all day... I dunno what to do :(

xxx

Sorry, to be dumb but Mike is your partner I take it??? Where was he going?

I'm not sure what to say but I would be going crazy too. I'm sure everything is fine and he will be home soon.

He'll probably roll in later saying "Oh, sorry, I forgot I had to do [insert whatever]." Adam did that recently. Told me he was going GoKarting with his company two weeks before he went, but forgot to tell me on the actual day. He usually gets home at 7 and never goes out after work or anything so when he wasn't back by 10 I was freaking out. His phone was off too.

Men!

Try not to worry too much x

Good luck for w.i tomorow :) Hope Dave has been in touch or arrived in! men aye! they just done get it lol

He's still not home :( he's my fiance hun, and has been working away all weekend in some remote village somewhere. I've had a text come through sent at 7.30pm saying he's about 3 hours away... but still no sign.

Am totally gutted. Was looking forward to spending a nice evening together and its just gone to pot. How cruddy.

Weigh in is tomorrow at 7.45, off to bed now, without Mike. Don't think I'll be able to sleep tho... will be back tomorrow.

Night all :( :(

I hope he got home ok. Good luck for WI this morning.

I have weighed in and will post in my thread....just wanted to check if Mike was home first.

Thanks everyone, and to you Lea! How did you get on??

Mike got home at about 11.30pm in the end, woke me up, but I was just so happy to see him in one piece, safe and sound!

Weighing in tonight, not sure I will have lost much, but have discovered my new fave lunch: crackerbread (19cals a slice) with tesco lighter choices reduced fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs! Only a couple of points for the whole lot and really tasty!!

xx

Thanks everyone, and to you Lea! How did you get on??

Mike got home at about 11.30pm in the end, woke me up, but I was just so happy to see him in one piece, safe and sound!

Weighing in tonight, not sure I will have lost much, but have discovered my new fave lunch: crackerbread (19cals a slice) with tesco lighter choices reduced fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs! Only a couple of points for the whole lot and really tasty!!

xx

Good luck for WI tonight!!1 Fingers crossed!!!

And that lunch sounds delish! Seriously... where would i be without you all!!! HUNGRY is where lol xx

Hehe! When I said a couple of points for the whole lot I meant for 4 crackerbreads and a 30g serving of the cheese! Not for 1 slice :)

Thanks for your good luck wishes everyone, am off to my WI at about 7.45 so will let you know how I get on. My trousers are rather tight today though, so I'm not entirely convinced I have lost as much as I may even have gained! Oh well, onwards and downwards for next week whatever has happened this week!

Plumber is now here fixing VERY leaky sink (its been flooding the kitchen for a week and have only just managed to get hold of the landlord to get his consent to have someone come in and fix him!).

Hoping he'll get it fixed pretty quick so I can chill before WI!!

xxx

Back