Want to lose 2 Stone!

Romi

Hi everyone

I joined Weight Watchers last Monday and have my first weigh in tonight at 7pm (so nervous)!

Was wondering if it's possible to change classes? Basically my class is in Glasgow City Centre and the time I get back home from work I need to leave again and drive back into Glasgow.

Joined with my boyfriends sister and it was a class inbetween where we lived so we could both attend. Just think now it might be a bit of a problem :confused:

Good luck for weigh in tonite hope it goes well for ya how has ur week went? x

Good luck for you First wi tonight i look forward to hearing how you do.
Yes changing class is no problem tell your new leader and she will get your cards from the old,as i have done this so many times!

Thanks for the replies!

First week wasnt too bad because I was off work so getting up later but now Im back at work the days are longer and I feel hungry today.

I'm in Shieldhall, near Braehead Shopping Centre. Thats great about classes. Will need to stay to hear about the new changes but after I will probably change to a class thats nearer so I can weigh and go.

I'm only on 19 points a day and finding it hard to save points for treat meals. I've been buying the ready meals as I'm just new and still unsure of points for most things as the book I got hasn't got some of the things I eat in it x

My class is in Cardonald, on a Monday evening... thats nice and handy and the leader is lovely.

Is the class at 5.15pm? I finish work at 5.30pm and get home around 6.15pm.

Finding it hard also because I go to Curves 3 days a week and the latest you can go is 7pm. Works out I need to now go to Curves 3 days in a row which I hate :mad:

Feels like I will never have time to relax after work as Im either at WW or the gym.

welcome and good luck hunni.

im on 18pts and i also find it a struggle sometimes to save some for treat but just 1 pt aday soon adds up hun and a 7pt treat can be very good.xxx

welcome and good luck hunni.

im on 18pts and i also find it a struggle sometimes to save some for treat but just 1 pt aday soon adds up hun and a 7pt treat can be very good.xxx

I saved up 8 points for a dinner with a friend last Thursday which was ok but even then I was picking the healthiest option I could find. Problem is I'm addicted to Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli (the big bags) and I know a small bag is 5 points so god knows how many the bigger one is!

I am craving them so much its unreal. Dont know how longer I can last without them! x :cry:

I make the 0pt soups to fill up on at lunch time , also smocked haddock , rice , curry powder , onion all stuffed into a pepper with salad is a really tasty filling meal, its just a case of finding new things to eat .xx

Welcome to minimins Romi. Just had my first weigh in today also. Good luck on you're weigh in tonight. Keep us posted.

Welcome to WW Romi and good luck with your first WI tonight - Looking forward to hearing your results :) xxx

Welcome to minis.

Don't be down hearted thats a loss all the same more will come off I'm sure.

M

Back