Want to lose 2 Stone!

1.5 is great!!! Sneaky wi's are a bad idea... so DONT DO IT ;)

avoid weighing yourself :p we have a lot of people on here who upset themselves by weighing at home then at class - or weighing half way through week. Your weight fluctuates day to day - only time i have weighed myself was this last week (i cracked.. oops!) and i had put 1lb on.. I have sworn not to now, because not only is it upsetting but its really disheartening!

At your weight, 1.5lbs is an absolutely brilliant weight loss, so congratulations! I am crossing my fingers for anything like that tomorrow! :)

also, welcome to the boards - hope you enjoy your new class at lunch time xx

avoid weighing yourself :p we have a lot of people on here who upset themselves by weighing at home then at class - or weighing half way through week. Your weight fluctuates day to day - only time i have weighed myself was this last week (i cracked.. oops!) and i had put 1lb on.. I have sworn not to now, because not only is it upsetting but its really disheartening!

At your weight, 1.5lbs is an absolutely brilliant weight loss, so congratulations! I am crossing my fingers for anything like that tomorrow! :)

also, welcome to the boards - hope you enjoy your new class at lunch time xx

Well done on your weightloss, thats amazing!

The new lunch time class should also help me get an extra day at the gym so thats good. I promise not to weigh myself again its not worth it :sigh:

Well done on your weightloss, thats amazing!

The new lunch time class should also help me get an extra day at the gym so thats good. I promise not to weigh myself again its not worth it :sigh:

thank you :) i'm pleased with it, but still another 4st to go - plodding along! :D

and kudos to you for going to the gym - i have been trying to talk myself into one session a week (i swim normally, but i have an unhealthy hatred of gyms!) but so far i'm struggling with the swimming as its so cold! :D

looking forward to your next WI results :) keep up the fantastic work!

thank you :) i'm pleased with it, but still another 4st to go - plodding along! :D

and kudos to you for going to the gym - i have been trying to talk myself into one session a week (i swim normally, but i have an unhealthy hatred of gyms!) but so far i'm struggling with the swimming as its so cold! :D

looking forward to your next WI results :) keep up the fantastic work!

Honestly Im the same. I hate the gym with a passion!! Curves isnt too bad since its only 30 mins but I like to have a friend go with me to help pass the time otherwise I dont bother going.

Im thinking of posting pictures soon to help keep me motivated. Used to be around 9 stone but since moving in with my fiance have went up to 11st 7lbs. I blame him! :rolleyes:

oh i learned this week hun dont have sneaky peaks one day i was 4lb up and another day i was 2lb of and i ended up sts this week... and as the moving in with fiance bit.. i sooo agree that along with having a 10lb baby has made me put on all this flebbbb buts its going going and next year BE GONE! x

oh i learned this week hun dont have sneaky peaks one day i was 4lb up and another day i was 2lb of and i ended up sts this week... and as the moving in with fiance bit.. i sooo agree that along with having a 10lb baby has made me put on all this flebbbb buts its going going and next year BE GONE! x

Well done on losing nearly a stone already! I dread to think how big I would be when I get pregnant. Ive defo got the child bearing hips for it thats for sure!

Its mad how fast you seem to gain weight but losing it seems to take forever :eek: x

i know hunn!! esp living with a partner who can eat waterver he lkes n not gain lb! ijust have 2 look at chocolate n i put a stn on lol!! i actually went from 11 st 4 to 15st the day br i had baby n the day after i was 13lb so i was already a stone over weight wen i conceived 9 lb to go to pre pregnancy weight cnt wait! hw u gettin n hun xx

dont be too down, 1.5 is a great loss. and you really shouldnt compare yourself to others. whereby you will probably find yourself loosing each week. your friend will find that she will stop loosing the weight if she isnt following the eating plan.

well done again.

i know hunn!! esp living with a partner who can eat waterver he lkes n not gain lb! ijust have 2 look at chocolate n i put a stn on lol!! i actually went from 11 st 4 to 15st the day br i had baby n the day after i was 13lb so i was already a stone over weight wen i conceived 9 lb to go to pre pregnancy weight cnt wait! hw u gettin n hun xx

Yip I'm the same. Can demolish a massive bag of Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli and get angry when I see my byf trying to take one! :eek:

So far today I've had the following:-(19 pts allowance)

Morn - Corn flakes skimmed milk - 1.5pts
WW caramel wafer - 1.5

Afternoon - Ham salad roll - 3.5 (guess)
Walkers baked crisps - 1.5

Snacks - Milky Way small - 2
2 satsumas 0.5

Im making chicken fajitas tonight but not sure how many points they will be. I just use chicken, peppers, onions and top it with salsa. Does anyone know roughly how many 3 of these will be? Thanks x

Well hopefully this works.

Could only find these pics but theres a better on of me in my bikini when I was about 9 stone. Will try dig it out.

The bikini pic here was taken in August when I was prob about my current weight, maybe a couple of lbs lighter.:(

The pic on the right was when I was about 9 stone 7lbs, seems like so long ago!

Attachments

• 2040064462a8579558742l.jpg
    2040064462a8579558742l.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 5367493a2331126306b249342501l.jpg
    5367493a2331126306b249342501l.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
fantastic - well done! :) keep up the great work! xx

as long as you make wise decisions and dont over eat you will be fine :) what sort of treat are you thinking of? I'm an italian / chinese fan myself - plenty of healthy filling options! xxx

Back