wanted recipes for 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by frenchfancy, 6 November 2006 Social URL.

1. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    One of my clients who is following the 790 plan is getting bored of the usually plain cooked stuff and asked if there were any 790 recipes she could follow. If anyone has any tried and tested recipes I would be grateful if you would share them with me, so I can pass them on.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

cambridge diet
    Dont have recipes as such (though have seen them on a post here, a couple of weeks ago...search for spinah, chicken....might hit upon the post)
    however, I do use a lot of different spices (lacking salt) such as chinese 5 spice/mixed herbs,.lemon juice/pilau rice seasoning (v.little salt in it..a bit of cheating here) and fajita spices (again cheating with the little salt content)
    Sprinkle it on, add some water to make a soupy base.
    hope this helps!
  4. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

cambridge diet
    sp** spinich
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.