Wanting to buddy up with someone :)

Sarahbabes

Started S+S today going okay so far just wondering if anyone with roughly the same stats would like to buddy up so we could help each other :D

Hi, I am on Day 7 today, I am just a few pounds heavier than you at 14st 10 and am aiming initially for 10st. We are on the same journey. Good luck xx

Well done for getting through the first week - How are you finding it?

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah, the first few days are the hardest but then it get to a point you are not even hungry. It will be tough e.g today is my birthday and no chocs, wine, cake but I am focusing on the slimmer me. This forum is great to keeo you motivated. How have your first few days been? xx

hiya Sarahbabes so i am only on day 7 and as the other girls said the first few days are the hardest but i can honestly say it really does get easier and since end of day 5 i havnt even been hungry at all its a great feeling also i have lost 2 inches around my tummy so all good :D am saving my weigh in for tomorrow when i finally reach my 1 week achievment lol
keep at it and stay focused xxxx

Well done for getting through the first week :) Let me know how you get on - when i was on Cambridge my Mentor used to measure me everyweek because so week i would have lost only 2lbs but lost a lot in inches so its really good to keep your measurements going :D

Sarah xx

Back