water challenge!

nettie said:
wow! thats great. I dont think my bladder could cope with all that water and zumba after 2 children haha

Lol! I made it... Just. Although it was 3ltrs not 3.5 but it's done! I didn't think mine could, but I got through! :) finding the zumba even more addictive... Off to another class tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nettie said:
I have been up and down to the loo all day, it's driving me crazy! but thats my 2litres done today, going to try another 500ml before bed :)

Well done on your intake today.. I think once you've upped the water for a few days your bladder gets used to it a bit more!

Bottles up for tomorrow! X

Charmel said:
Me too! I'm planning on trying the C25k, but whilst it all sounds lovely in my head, I haven't quite got round to it yet! And I give myself the greatest excuses, like wrong shoes, no sports bra, rain, too tired... I WILL start it on Wednesday (when I join SW)

I'm wanting to start c25k too. I just seem to be doing random runs with OH when he feels like it! Well done on your water intake tho! X

i have noticed that i don't feel like snacking as much in between my meals. getting weighted this a.m so will see if it has made a difference. i do feel so much better for doing it am even taking my bottle with me to drink after i have been weighed.

Charmel,
After having my baby my body has decided to throw loads of problems at me mostly relating to my weight grrr. My own fault but if I hadn't have had my baby might not have found out about a few of them. So I had to get my arse in gear. So I set some goals, one of which was to sign up for the race for life and to run the entire way. I've never run before so have had to be disciplined and of course it's free if you do it outdoors. Even when the weather is crappy it's still good to be out in the fresh air. I also now go to Zumba 3 x a week. Been doing all this now for about 5-6 weeks, I'm sure my body is still in shock :)
Right time to start on the water!

Im going to join this, i usually have about 1.5litres but have been slacking recently.....

Thank you =)

Managed my 2 litres plus yesterday :) Going to struggle today as I will have no access to a toilet for 5 hours so can't risk drinking too much before hand. I will try to make it up when I get back from work but don't want to end up peeing all night! :D

Well done to everyone who's managed it so far :)

Is it possible to drink too much water? I drank 5l yesterday, and have already finished 2l today and its 10.40am

Catherine
Yes it is possible because you end up diluting the minerals in your body. I don't know how much is too much though ...

I decided to do this challenge and started it last week :) at weigh in last night lost 3lbs! really happy havn't had a loss like that since i first started :D

I had a friend who after drinking 2-2.5 litres a day and realising the benefits decided to up the amount he drank. At 4-5 litres a day he started feeling ill and dizzy. He quickly went back to the original amount.

I done lighterlife for a while so got used to drinking loads of water usually about 4-4 1/2 litres of water a day, they advise drinking little and often i still aim for 3 litres which is ample for me personally but they do say drinking loads at 1 time is dangerous dont they, and it definetely ups weighloss for me personally,
2 coffees, 2 pints of weak squash and 2 pints of water so far bit at a time tho lol

awwww no I've really let myself down today! I've only had 500ml of water and 2 cups of tea! I've been so busy at work after being off sick yesterday. Will try my best to have another litre by the end of the evening.... sorry ladies! :(

I decided to do this challenge and started it last week :) at weigh in last night lost 3lbs! really happy havn't had a loss like that since i first started :D

yayyy well done hun :D

ppffft 1 measley litre ... I might get another half in before bed time but you can all explain to my hubby why im up every half hour weeing!! :D

Back