Water Consumption! Please Read!!!

It's really hard for me to drink all my water, I dislike drinking water and don't want to keep going to the toilet :( I need to wee a lot anyway and since there's no medical problem that it can be traced to the doctor's best guess is that my weight puts pressure on my bladder! So I suppose more toilet visits now are worth it in exchange for less in the long run, but it's still REALLY REALLY HARD :cry:

I think I'm going to have to get some of the water flavouring as drinking all this water is making me feel sick. When I went to see my CDC she didnt say what flavours I can get or how much they are? Any answers? x

Not on Cambridge but I loved both the sunshine orange and the berry one. Really helped.

i drink about 4 litres of water a day anyway so shouldnt be an issue for me x

! think you can start having flavorings in week 3, luckily for me i prefer plain water, I'm only just managing the 4 pints a day though on top of what I had to my milkshakes, I feel so full i couldn't drink anymore, maybe as I do more exercise :)

Have to keep reminding myself to drink water, its ok at work have a bottle on my desk, but the problem is the weekend always forget.

im really struggling with the water, not really because its water just drinking in general i wasnt a big drinker before i only drank when eating meals or when i was actually feeling thirsty which is naughty and i really need to up my game with the water buisnuiss :( i hope it doesnt slow my weight loss down as people suggest as ive had 2 glasses today thats all :( xx

LaurenLouise89 said:
im really struggling with the water, not really because its water just drinking in general i wasnt a big drinker before i only drank when eating meals or when i was actually feeling thirsty which is naughty and i really need to up my game with the water buisnuiss :( i hope it doesnt slow my weight loss down as people suggest as ive had 2 glasses today thats all :( xx

I was the same as you only drinking with my meals and when I'm thirsty lol. I've been trying to drink 2l a day though to help weight loss faster. Get a big bottle to sip through the day? Maybe if its there you'll drink it? That works for me x

At my work we have one of them water coolers so it makes me drink more because I only like really cold water!! But when I am at home I will do the same, I fill up 2 1L bottles and put them in the fridge so I know how much I need to drink in the day!!

thanks for that i was worried that i should be drinking more but thats good news ;)

im struggling with the water intake, im not keen on water in all honesty but today is my first day and i feel quite fresh considering, i usually drink fizzy drinks x

I'm new to this diet, currently on day 3 of SS. Trying to get as much weight off as possible before my wedding and honeymoon in 21 days! Finding it pretty easy so far. The way I manage the water is to fill up a 1.5l bottle in the morning and make myself drink it all by 4pm before I leave work. Then I fill up a 1l bottle when I get home and ensure it's all gone by 9pm! Just my way of ensuring I'm getting the water down as not a big 'drinker' before SS. Can't wait for weigh-in next Thursday :eek: Finding it hard to get the shakes dissolved in the water though without lumps...do I need a mini blender?

The shaky bottle things are quite good for getting rid of lumps, I find that if you add half the water give it a real good shake then add the other half shake again that works really well, especially if you're on the go and can't get to a blender
However when I'm at home I've got a smoothie to go machine and put it in thee with a load of ice and blend it up, leaves no lumps and makes a really thick shake ?

I don't think your supposed to have flavouring til 2 weeks in, but not 100% :) just keep tryin to power through. its probably ur body adjustiing thats making you feel unwell :( but that will pass soon! xx

I am not nromally a big drinker, i am lucky if i have a pint of water a day :/
since starting today i have already drank 500ml and been to the toilet 4 times already! but i suppose all this running to the toilet is good exercise :p haha

Back