Water?

rac123

Hi, i am starting exante total solution tomorrow, very excited to start, i have a target of 5 stone to lose but going to take it a stone at at time, just wondered if flavoured waters are allowed whilst on ts? I do not drink alot of tea and coffee but want to maintain fluids, is tesco flavoured sparkling or morrisons flavoured still allowed? Thanks very much, hope everyone is well and hello!

You need to check what's in them if they have citric acid then no you can't have them

Tescos do strawberry and an apple still water that has no citric acid in ;)

rac123 said:
Thanks very much claire, I shall stock up tomorrow. :)

I've been to sainsburys today and they do sparkling strawberry and kiwi and still peach with no citric acid, :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for the tip on water i normally only drink juice so finding just plain water hard. will pick up some sparkling water at the weekend from sainsburys :)

Does anyone know if there are limits on how much flavoured water I can have? I normally drink pints and pints of squash so on exante I want to still drink plenty of fluids. As long as it's citric free can I have unlimited amounts of the allowed ones?
Thanks xx

Shelmck-from what I've read on here I don't think there is a limit, I've been getting through 1 and a half to 2 litres of flavoured water each day along with a bottle of normal water and a glass of coke zero. I tend to only drink coffee/tea when at work.

I am in wk 2 & really struggling to even drink 2 litres a day. I've always been the same. Have just ordered some water favouring Apple & blackberry - they're not flavours i like but better hopefully than plain water.

I've reached day 6 but I have had to cut down my water intake as I have been experiencing really bad loose bowls and am hopping drinking less water will help? Not sure if this is the safest move but lets see how I get on!

I'm drinking around 1.5-2litres a day!! Unfortunately its not really helped but i'm going to give it a few more days and then review?!

The loose bowels are your body getting used to all the vitamins! It is a common side effect for the first week or so but then for most people goes the opposite way! - and definitely will if you don't drink enough water!!' also not drinking enough slows down your weight loss
"drink to shrink"

Thanks guys!! I will try an increase my water in take 2mo! Hopefully everything settles down soon!! ?

I was told when I did LL that it's really not good for your kidneys if you don't drink enough water on a VLCD diet

You do need to drink 4 litres of water every day. Most people think this is because it helps to fill them up, but there other important reasons for drinking lots of water.

Firstly, food usually provides a significant amount of water, so if you’re not eating it’s essential to compensate for the fluid you’d normally get from food by drinking more.

Secondly, you need to produce plenty of urine to remove all the waste products caused by the rapid breakdown of fat.

And finally, if there’s not enough water in your circulation you might get dizzy when you stand up suddenly due to a fall in blood pressure, which occurs as a result of rapid weight loss.

Back