water

it is a little scary but knowledge is better than being unaware - the important thing is to drink little and often not to try and down all your water allowance in one go.

i'm on a food diet and still drink about 6 litres of water some days (not coz I have to for the diet just coz I like it) - I just drink slowly and constantly throughout the day and it's often at the end of the day when I suddenly realise how much I've drunk. I've have never had a problem.

just listen to your body and don't glug galloons of water all at once - little and often and you'll be amazed how much you have drunk by the end of the day

I drink around 8 pints a day, through the day. I wouldn't dream of trying to drink it all in one go.

And what are the reprcussions of not drinking enough water? lets just say it comes to night time and you realise you've only had a ltr? and supposed to drink lets say 3-4 ltrs

I'd have a glass Ollie, and try to be better the next day.

I'd have a glass Ollie, and try to be better the next day.

Ditto.

I wouldn't dwell on it. The body is a wonderful machine, you won't die from having had only 1 litre. remember some people drink cr*p like cola all day, which is far worse for them than 1 litre of water.

Back