• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ways you track your water

today i've lost track of my water so i was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas to track it.
i was thinking moving fridge magnets over to other side of fridge as i drink them but my little one plays with them.
another idea i thought is when i was doing sw a girl counted her syns by taking a bangle of each syn. i could do it each glass/pint of water but then i can't wear bangles for work.
tried the bottle in the fridge thing other people drink it lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Ive got an app on my ipod - waterlogged. I have 3 different bottles saved.... a half litre one (size of my cup/glass) a 300ml one for my shakes and a 250 ml one for coffees.

Every time I have a drink I hit the appropriate icon on the app and it does a running tally :)
going to look for that now x

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
There are apps for the android phones aswell:D. I always drink my water in 75ml (cl) bottles with a sports cap and minimum of 3 a day = 2.25litres but I have 4 bottles a day. Take them wherever I go.

Starlight said:
Ive got an app on my ipod - waterlogged. I have 3 different bottles saved.... a half litre one (size of my cup/glass) a 300ml one for my shakes and a 250 ml one for coffees.

Every time I have a drink I hit the appropriate icon on the app and it does a running tally :)
I'm always forgetting how much I drink so gonna look this this now! I only use a litre bottle but forget how many times I refill it! Memory of a goldfish me and at 29 that's not great lol

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
i have a 1 litre bottle i take everywhere x

sumayyah

please try again
i write it in a little book. i write down each 500ml of water, time of each shake and how much water i put in it, what exercise if any ive done and my feelings that day

I drink 1 1/2 L. before I leave the house
1 1/2 at work
and as much as I can at night , most nights warm with orange drink mix
4- 41/2 L.
works for me