ways you track your water

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
today i've lost track of my water so i was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas to track it.
i was thinking moving fridge magnets over to other side of fridge as i drink them but my little one plays with them.
another idea i thought is when i was doing sw a girl counted her syns by taking a bangle of each syn. i could do it each glass/pint of water but then i can't wear bangles for work.
tried the bottle in the fridge thing other people drink it lol

Hey there - not sure if this will work for you but I basically buy a 1 litre bottle and keep that with me at all times. I aim to drink 3 litres but it's like my best friend - goes everywhere with me lol :)

Ive got an app on my ipod - waterlogged. I have 3 different bottles saved.... a half litre one (size of my cup/glass) a 300ml one for my shakes and a 250 ml one for coffees.

Every time I have a drink I hit the appropriate icon on the app and it does a running tally :)

going to look for that now x

There are apps for the android phones aswell:D. I always drink my water in 75ml (cl) bottles with a sports cap and minimum of 3 a day = 2.25litres but I have 4 bottles a day. Take them wherever I go.

Starlight said:
Ive got an app on my ipod - waterlogged. I have 3 different bottles saved.... a half litre one (size of my cup/glass) a 300ml one for my shakes and a 250 ml one for coffees.

Every time I have a drink I hit the appropriate icon on the app and it does a running tally :)

I'm always forgetting how much I drink so gonna look this this now! I only use a litre bottle but forget how many times I refill it! Memory of a goldfish me and at 29 that's not great lol

i have a 1 litre bottle i take everywhere x

i write it in a little book. i write down each 500ml of water, time of each shake and how much water i put in it, what exercise if any ive done and my feelings that day

I drink 1 1/2 L. before I leave the house
1 1/2 at work
and as much as I can at night , most nights warm with orange drink mix
4- 41/2 L.
works for me

Back