We are not alone - confessions of a naughty person!

Ive been really naughty today!! sorbet starter (healthy you may think but trust me it gets worse), Roast pork with gravy fried potatos, vabbage cooked in butter cauliflolwer with cheese sauce, stuffing, yorkshire, apple sauce, apple crumble for dessert and 2 french fancies, 1 time out bar and 2 slices of maderia cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel soo guilty so Ive took my cousins dog for a walk but dont think its going to help!! and the most shocking thing is that I'm now craving toast!!! dont know wether to have it as ive still got to use my hexb or shouuld i just go and get loads of fruit to pick on? xxxx

Woops! I would maybe stick to the fruit lol. Dont beat yourself up - we all do it - my hat is off to you for listing what you have had! xxx

I feel so naughty lol!!!:break_diet: but to be honest I usually only have about 2 syns a day! Ive just got myself LOADS of sexy fruit to munch on! XX

Please forgive me for I have synned slightly!!! the first time since I started, just had a big fat dirty lamb tikka naan real lamb meat with lots of salad in a naan with mint sauce on it made out of yoghurt and mint x only need 2lb for my first stone wi on wednesday hope its not bad lol have not had a day off work in 9 days my kitchen is a tip cant get to the cooker it is full of furniture the bloke said do you want a takeaway and i automatically said "YES" lol was so blinking yummy though xx

soon2bslimmer77 said:
Please forgive me for I have synned slightly!!! the first time since I started, just had a big fat dirty lamb tikka naan real lamb meat with lots of salad in a naan with mint sauce on it made out of yoghurt and mint x only need 2lb for my first stone wi on wednesday hope its not bad lol have not had a day off work in 9 days my kitchen is a tip cant get to the cooker it is full of furniture the bloke said do you want a takeaway and i automatically said "YES" lol was so blinking yummy though xx

Doesn't sound that bad? Lamb and salad. Good luck for Wednesday.

Does that mean I can have a curly wurly as well then????

Muller light it is then! lol

I like this thread! I feel guilty when i syn but i do enjoy my syns. I am on track at least 97% of the time. I try my hardest. This weekend i was away with my friend and had wine, i am dreading tuesday class but i had a great time tho.

We are a noutry bunch of laydies lol

Well done Emsie!!!! I was good today I had to do some unexpected overtime at work went to costa and got a latte skinny with s/f hazelnut yum but got a fruit flapjack got back to work and never ate it ended up giving it to my eldest son when i got home whoo hooo go meeeee!!!! lol

Back