Wearing cropped trousers....

Deb G

Silver Member
TODAY! Never thought I would! :eek:

They're the smart ones (for work) in black, teamed with long black heeled boots, a red/purple top and a black shrug tied round my middle.:) I've always thought I couldn't wear cropped trousers as they'd make me look short and fat, but all I've had so far today is compliments saying how tall and thin I am......

Sigh..... Its great being slim for a change!!! If THIS can't keep me slim, I don't know what will!!! :D

P.S. Was also called "A true inspiration" by one of the blokes at work today! :p:p

I love 3/4 length trousers, especially linen ones in the summer. But mine always look like they are just above ankle length 'cos I am quite small, and my daughter laughs at me, she says I am wearing my 'long short trousers'.:rolleyes:

well done!! what a great feeling that is eh!?
xx

:flowers:Well done Deb, wolf whistles all the way now.;)

Hee hee....thanks guys! Its true that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels - not even the best cake in the world!!

That's brilliant Deb - looking great is one thing but being called an 'inspiration' by a fella is a whole other one ..... and it's all very well deserved :)

Back