Wed 12th Sept Hour by Hour!!!

Well here's hoping it stays that way and pain free hun :) xx

Just popped in quickly, half time in the Footie..England winning for once..:)
Had all my shakes today and managed 5 litres and a bit water, and 1 Coke Zero.:tear_drop:

Tara I too really hate the dentist, I have to have the sedation injection if I have any thing done..it is brilliant, you do not know anything that is going on. Wht not ask at your dentist if they do the sedation there. It would help you I'm sure.

Second half about to start soon.

TTFN
XX

this will be my lifeline on friday.HI GUYS IM BACK.iS NESSA ,CAREBEAR,MRS ROCH ,SAFFRON,KK,spooky,STILL AROUND?
And hi to everyone that dosnt no me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well in the morning...after a wee and butt naked, I have my first weigh in.

Not at the CDC's house I might add;) I only see my CDC every other week.

I know I have lost some weight as....

1. I got weighed the morning of day 4 and it showed a loss.:D

2. At dog training tonight someone asked me if I had lost weight ...ha ha:D:D

Fingers crossed!!

Sue
xx

hi tara,yeah im fine chick.Well i will be when i get this fat off.aiam starting fri morning so BEWARE lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

two more lovely things to share with you all as my birthday draws to a close.

First, my husband bought home a huge bunch of flowers for me when he came in from work. This is on top of all the lovely pressies he gave me this morning, and he's so not a flowers man - so was really chuffed.

Second. I have been shopping this evening to spend some of my birthday money and have bought two size 14 going out tops and a pair of size 14 trousers for the gym and they all fit!! Im not pretending that Im now a size 14 as I tried on a few 14s that didnt fit - but I may well be walking round with a size 14 on tomorrow inside out so everyone can see the label lolol.

Evening all...

Just quick post before signing off for the night and heading to bed...

Have done better tonight than the last 2....

Managed to do the Starters Section on my new rebound DVD which was fun.... have now had a nice bath and legs are a bit shaky - dreading how I'm going to feel tomorrow. :)

SAM you sound like you've had the perfect birthday - another year older and thankfully they only come once a year..!

Paula - good to see you back on the forum and the daily threads - keep with us and let us know how you're getting on. Welcome back - we've missed ya.

Saff - sounds like you're being a brave girlie. I absolutely hate the dentist and don't think I've been since having DS who's now 5... I hate the sounds, the noise, the smell... everything!! I admire you darling..

Got a new gym ball exercise DVD to watch tomorrow - it was delivered today... be good to try and alternate DVD's for bit of variety..

All this on top of heavily promoting Mother Funkers and tomorrow night I've got an interview with Mother and Baby for a true life article in their December issue on women with PCOS who conceived using alternative therapies (I used prescribed herbal treatments).. it's all go..!

Night all - here's to more of the same tomorrow... :)

Good Luck to everyone who's got WI tomorrow - look forward to hearing how you've done on the daily.

H x

sam that sounds like a perfect birthday!! i have had quite a good day as well, the highlight being when my darling cousin cocked her head to one side, examined my figure and declared in a loud voice 'delli, ur not fat any more, ur just plump!'

as they say, u can choose ur friends........

can feel the ketosis coming on here at the mo, very dizzy and light headed (kinda worrying as i have to dirve 25miles home shortly!) but hoping that ill finally get past the 12st mark and into the 11's. have missed out on my first goal of being in the 11's by the 5th september but i have no one to blame but myself. head is focused again now, and ive been yo-yoing between 12st and 12st 2lbs for about a week now, so hopefully ketosis can sort this out!! im headin to blackpool on 28th sept for a hen night and would love to be 11st 7 by then. is this impossible?? am i setting myself up for a disappointment?

Back