Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Thanks gbatey!

I'm really feeling like I want to be bad today as we're having a takeaway and drink tonight with the kids stopping out. I'm just going to have to be as good as I can.

Red day

B
Bacon f
Ww petit pain (hexb1)

mid morning snack
2x honeycomb stix bars (hexb2)

L
ham
Cheese (hexa)
pickled onions
beetroot f

syns

Last edited:
Happy blooming Monday diary,

Had such a great weekend that the thought of weigh in left my mind, until today that is, I'm going to the later one at 7pm as my partners going straight to the gym after work.

Monday
b
grapes and a stix bar sf and 1/2 (hexb)

l
more grapes
baby bel (hexa)
and three tiny chocolate balls (1,5syns)

Dinner will be after weigh in and will be something chickeny (maybe the sticky chicken from the SW website) hmmm

Tuesday 8th March

b
banana sf
peanut heaven hifi 6syns

l
wholemeal bun (hexb1)
mustard mash 0.5 syns
burger sauce 1.5 syns
baby bel (part of hexa)
lettuce sf
burger (hexb2)

d
chilli chicken supernoodles f

syns

Superfree

drinks

Last edited:
So full still from lunch, I think it'll just be noodles and then some fruit for dinner. Loved the babybel burger, just what I fancied. X

Wednesday 9th April
Red day

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt f
Peanut heaven hifi (hexb1)

Lunch
egg f bacon f and cheese (hexa1)
roll (hexb2) ketchup 1 syn

Dinner (burrito)
Chilli tortilla 9.5 syns
Lettuce sf
Onion sf
Peppers sf
Mince f
BBQ and garlic spice f
Mayo 1syn
Cheese (hexa2)

Snacks
Melon & grapes sf

Syns

Super free

Drinks

Last edited:
Mmm your day looks delicious!

Thursday 10th April

b
melon sf
shape yog f

l
noodles f

d
Mcdonalds :-o

snacks
milky bar 7 syns
Baby bel hex a

syns

Last edited:
So last night I had a McDonalds! Me and my partner were on our way to get some sour cream to go with our dinner and decided we couldn't be bothered to cook and we're starving. So had a quarter pounder meal (large) oh dear. Anyway line drawn and back to business today:

B
museli hexb
shape yoghurt

l
not sure as I'm going shopping

d
will update later

I don't know if many people follow my diary but in the next day or two I'm starting a weightloss diary for fitness. As of Monday next week I'll have 15 weeks until I fly to Greece for our wedding so I'm going to start a 'fifteen weeks of fitness plan' as I need a kick to get this last stone off. I've so far managed to lose 2 stone with no exercise whatsoever (other than running after my 2 year old and 9 month old every day! So I'll be getting the trainers and workout gear at the weekend :0

I've got ten weigh ins until my hen do and really want to be at target my then, I've not been to group this week but will be going on Monday. As of last group weigh on I was 10st 7.5 and want to be 9st 7 in 10 weeks time so need to be loosing over 1lb a week. I'm going to update my signature for a little push for these next 10 weeks :) x

Good luck you can do it :)

Good luck with the fitness plan. I'm sure it will help loads, and you'll feel better even if you don't get to target as it definitely will tone you up!

Thanks Jennie! I'm sure it'll help lots, I've come too far not to get to target so on a mission now :)

Saturday 12th April red

Breakfast
shape yog f
strawbs ss
grapes sf

Lunch
tuna salad sf
baby bels hexa
2 ww baguette hexb
mayo 2 syns
butter and mustard 2 syns

Dinner
Going to a party, will choose wisely

Last edited:
Well... I didn't choose wisely at the party like I said tut tut! Line drawn yet again, it'd be nice not to dread weighing in every Monday.

Sunday 13th April

B
honey multigrain porridge (hexb)
ss milk (hexa) part of

L
veg
potatoes
gravy 2 syns
Yorkshire pudding 5 syns

D
Salad

S
8 syns of choc

Monday 14th April; weigh day food (red)

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt f
Strawbs sf

lunch
ham f
baby bels hex a1

Dinner
chicken sf
wrap 9.5 syns
salad sf
sour cream 1.5 syns
cheese hexa2

snacks
hifis (hexb1&2)

syns

Good luck.
I'm sure you'll be fine! Positive thoughts.

Back