Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Morning, really achey from swimming again but going to take the kiddies for a nice brisk walk at some point. I made chicken tikka last night with fat free natural yoghurt and tikka paste and baked in the oven it was gorgeous with salad and sour cream, will definitley be trying that again!

Today ay im going to make scotch eggs, going to use the 1syn (on a red day) Tesco Cumberland sausages. I'm starting to like doing red days now so thought id try some new things out to keep it interesting. Especially now the weekend is on it's way and that's my main hinderance to dieting.

Friday 25th April

Breakfast
1 1/2 chocolate Weetabix hexb1
ss milk hexa1

lunch
BBQ fridge raiders 2.5 syns
Coconut muller Greek light 0.5

Dinner - chicken tikka
Tikka Chicken 1 syn
cheese hexa2
Salad sf
Sour cream 1.5 syns

snacks
3x cheese and bacon biscuits with Philly part of hex a1 & 3 syns
Caramel hifi hexb2

syns

Last edited:
Today's plan is going to change didn't have time to make lunch :( just been to Tesco and stared for a little too long at the cream cakes damn you *week

No one is hungry enough for dominos. Just think of your body and your hen do and wedding and where you want to be.

You can do this. If it's takeaway you want there are plenty of other options you can choose that are lower syns.

You can do this! Even on a hungry, 'let me eat everything' day xx

Aw I've just seen this, thank you for your wise words! My partner came home and needed his tea immediately but it hadn't defrosted so said we'll have takeaway so thought why not! Then thought I don't have to have one I was looking forward to my tikka wrap! He ended up having chippy, it's not fair that he's got a really good body and can still get away with eating loads of rubbish, he does go to the gym 6 times a week though!

Morning diary! Have been up with the kids since 5am so feeling pretty drained already but won't let that stand in the way of a good on plan day.

Saturday 26th April - Red

Breakfast
coconut muller 0.5 syns
double choc Alpen half of hexb1

lunch - SW fry up
Fridge raiders 2.5 syns (so busy with kids)

Dinner
tuna
mayo 1 syn
onion sf
pepper sf
Lettuce s

snacks
mini party ring 1.5 syns

Syns

Last edited:
Aw hope you're ready for weigh in!! Good luck tomorrow.

Hi, weigh in is tonight unfortunately :-( I only weighed in on Tuesday last week as it was bank holiday Mond. I've not an idea how it's going to go. i need a pound for my 2st award but not been sticking to plan as we've had guests staying for the weekend so not very hopeful x

?woop but annoying as you only needed the 1lb for 2 stone. However, you will smash that next week.

Well done!!!!!

Tuesday 29th April (3 months today until we fly) :)

Green- going to try for a syn free day as I've got my partners birthday at the weekend with a family party and a night out and meal planned.

Breakfast
caramel hifi hexb1

Lunch
low fat supernoodles f

Dinner
jacket potatoe with cheese hex a1
onion and chive cottage cheese f

snacks
2 x cheestring hexa2
caramel hifi hexb2
strawberry shape f
grapes sf

daily syns
0/15

weekly syns
0/105

Last edited:
Well done on your loss this week :)

Thanks Sam_C only a small one but hey they all add up :)

well my syn free day has been much easier than I thought, I usually never have less than 15 too.

think in going to have a red day tomorrow though which might be harder to go syn free.

Thursday 30th April- Red and syn free

Breakfast
1 1/2 choc Weetabix
ss milk 1/2 hexa1

Lunch
tuna f
cheese 1/2 hexa2
ww petit pain hexb2
onion and cucumber sf

Dinner
X lean burger f
Bacon f
Cheese 1/2 hexa2
mushrooms sf
onions sf
salad sf

snack
1 x cheestring 1/2 of hexa1
grapes sf
shape yog f

Last edited:
Yesterday I ended up using my two days worth of syns woopsy partner finished work yesterday until Monday for his birthday long weekend so thought we'd celebrate with wine and choc. I was within the 30 syns I'd saved so don't feel too guilty. We've got lots planned now so going to stick to plan as much as I can while stil enjoying myself, I'll be happy for another half a pound on Monday to get my 2 stone award.

Thursday 1st May green

Breakfast
wholemeal roll hexb1
bacon hexb2
poached egg f
cheese slice hex a (tweak)

Lunch
Beef rice f
sour cream 2 syns

snacks
alpen light 3 syns

syns

Last edited:
Friday 2nd May

v busy day planned today and will be having a party later for my fiancé so trying to stick to plan during the day then have a few syns tonight of alcohol.

Breakfast
multigrain honey porridge hexb1
milks hexa1
honey2syns

Have a lovely time tonight x

Back