Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Hope you've had a good few days partying :) x

O dear o dear I don't feel too good, had the worse hangover yesterday and it's still with me today! I didn't drink excessive amounts just mixed them. I did feel really good getting dressed up though and everyone commented on how slim it looked which was nice.

I don't know what I'm going to eat today but I sure hope I feel better soon :(

I've had two full days off plan. Feeling the bloat this morning!!! Need a day of fruit and veg only lol

We can get back on track now I'm sure, my weigh in is tomorrow too :)

This is me from Saturday night, I've finally figured out how to upload pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 40
Aw you look lovely!

I did that last night, my fella said he was looking at some old photos from last yr when we met and you can tell I've lost weight. Woop woop lol

Aw that's good, sometimes you can forget how far you've come until you look at an old pic and remind yourself. I'm ready for the gain tomorrow so close to my 2 stone award aswell! What's done is done though so not going to dwell on it x

SMe I could have gone for my stone And 10% this week but instead I chose to enjoy myself lol

I've had a massive blow out again today and it looks like a 4lb gain!?!
Really annoyed with myself and I feel so bloated but can't help it.

I'm only just starting to feel normal again today since drinking on Saturday... I must be getting old! Dreading weigh in tonight.

In my whole slimming world journey this has got to be the most unexpected weigh in!

I lost 1 pound!!

so shocked after being off plan since Thursday!

Well done!!! Hard work pays off you've obviously made good decisions even when off plan x

Thanks! I think it's because my hangover was so bad I only managed small amounts of food, even though it was bad food (skittles for breakfast) ha ha that it didn't equate to much maybe.

Start of a new week, I got off lightly last night so need to work extra hard this week so it doesn't come back to get me.

Wednesday 7th May

Breakfast
Honey Multigrain Porridge (hexb1)
ss milk (hexa1)
tsp honey - 1 syn

Snack
cheestring part of hex a1

Lunch
Cheese, leek and ham pasta part of hex a2 and 1 syn

syns

Last edited:
Back