Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

I've started buying in a spare box, I always have an extra one of peanut heaven and salted caramel. Just incase they aren't available the week after... Haha. I have at least one a day usually...

I think not having any hifis is definitely the reason I had pizza last night :-/ Oh well back to the drawing board today!

Thursday 8th May

Breakfast
wm toast hexb 1
honey- 1 syn

Lunch
ham f
mustard 0.5 syns
spread 1 syn
2 x bread hexb2and 5syns

Snacks
raspberry and cranberry muller light f

syns

Last edited:
I'd usually go green if i'm having a hungry day and red if I need to get rid of bloatedness. Haha.
How are you doing today??

I'm thinking of red as we've got some lovely Tesco's Finest Crumbed Ham in to have as a sandwich/ toastie with cheese maybe. We've also got lots of chicken so may make chicken tikka for tea!

Seriously thinking about jumping over to weight watchers :confused: I've seen a lot of people on Insta doing this lately and it's really made me want to give it a go for a boost! I'm starting to get complacent with my meal planning and even though I'm having losses every week I feel like id like a new challenge to hurry me on to target. Hmm decisions

Made my mind up, I'm weight watching until Monday I've got all the books so worth a bash! I won't be posting my daily food on here as it's not relevant so don't want to bore my handful of readers lol I'll report back with my Loss (if any) on Monday as I'm stil going to slimmingworld on Monday x

Ooo, big decision! Lol, has it all changed recently weightwatchers or is it still the propoints?
Let us know how you get on still, you could still post your food so we can see the difference in the things you eat??

It's pro points or a new plan called simple start, which is similar to slimming world where you get free foods. I'm going to try the pro points which is more structured and cuts down on portion size. I'll post my food diary at the end if the day once I've figured it all out. X

Scrap that, back on slimming world lol I've spent a good hour trying to figure out the points for every single thing I'm thinking of eating just for today. Going to stick to what I know best and also not have my head stuck in a book half of the day when I've already a got enough on with the kids, wedding and housework.

Friday 9th May- extra easy

Breakfast
1x wholemeal hexb
1 tsp honey 1 syn
strawberries sf

1/2 a banana

Lunch
jacket potatoe
sour cream 2 syns
cheese (hexa)
salad sf

dinner
nandos chicken 0.5 syns
salad
wrap 9syns

snacks
muller and honey 1syn

Last edited:
So glad I've not much on this weekend, I really want 2.5lbs off on Monday to get me in the next stone bracket. Soo that means no weekend slip ups, I'm going to plan really nice food so I'm not tempted into takeaways. I've been craving sweet things lately so going to get some low syn sugary snacks tonight.

So much for a relaxing weekend, not stopped since I opened my eyes this morning. Foods not been too bad, had a kids party this afternoon and had a slither of cake but other than that been pretty good.

A nice family day planned today, shopping and a nice walk (weather permitting) not dreading weigh in tomorrow for once, I don't think I've been too bad this week :)

Sunday 11th May-red day

Brunch (huge meal so I don't want to snack when we go shopping)
bread hexb+5syns
butter 2 syns
ketchup 1.5 syns
saudages 3 syns

Syns

How are you doing this week?

It's weigh in tonight and expecting a gain, I had Pizza Hut last night how stupid!

I'm speaking to my consultant tonight about the fast forward plan, I've completely lost my Slimming World mo Jo at the moment so need something new and fresh to keep me going.

So last night I gained 1.5lbs I'm not too bothered about it as I'm guessing it was from eating so much the day before and know I'll get it off.

im doing the fast forward programme given to me by my consultant so hoping for a good loss next Monday! Day 1 is going well it's just strange going from an all you can eat mind set to a very strict limited diet. I know it'll do me good though and it's what I need to get my head back in the game :)

Let us know how you get along!! Can you post your food still? So we can see the differences

Back