Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

I'm not allowed to lol it's just Incase anyone tries to do it on their own without speaking to their consultant. The amount you can have is personal to you - like weight watchers. I'll still be around here and post my extra large loss (being optimistic) on Monday.

On to day 2 of fast forward, I've woken up feeling light as a feather and my stomach seemed so flat. I think it's all of the water I drank (over 2 litres) I normally don't drink hardly anything other than diet fizzy. Ready and raring for day 2 :)

Glad it's all going well for you. Fingers crossed for a good loss!!! Are you weighing in on
Monday??

Yes weighing in on Monday I'm hoping for at least a four to take me into the 9's then 6.5lbs to target spread over the last three weigh ins anymore will be great. I feel like I've got my motivation back by doing this, if does do what it says on the Tin :)

Nearing the end of day three, so proud of myself to sticking to it. It's very hard but I'm just imagining having a great result on Monday and being a good chunk closer to target, come on Rose you can do it pma!

Nearing the end of day three, so proud of myself to sticking to it. It's very hard but I'm just imagining having a great result on Monday and being a good chunk closer to target, come on Rose you can do it pma!

You've done brilliantly let us know how you get us!

Start of day 5 and just weighed myself showing a 4 lb loss at this stage! I'm more than happy with that and I'm finally in the 9's hooray! Think I may celebrate with a glass of water.

Wow that's amazing!!! 4lb! I'd love a good loss like that. Maybe I'll ask as I get nearer to goal about this plan.
You seem to be able to eat fairly normal meals. Do you have to control portion size on it?
How are you finding it over the weekend?

I'm really enjoying it and it not that difficult to stick to. Yes everything is weighed and measured out, which can be a faf but I just keep my scales out all the time and a measuring jug. Definitely worth doing if your feeling unmotivated like I was x

Ooo get it posted as soon as possible. :)

That's fab, well done :)

Amazing! I'd love a decent loss like that

Thanks guys :)

im im going for a 2nd week on ff I've got my dress fitting on Saturday so i need to be as close to target as possible. I don't think it's advised to do it more than 2 weeks which is a shame because I'm really enjoying it and bigger losses than normal.

I think is love to try this fast forward thing.

Back