Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Just having a look at my stats can't believe I've lost 20% of my starting weight I would've got my club 20 if SW did them lol

Well done!!! You've done so well.
Not long left now really?!? Another week on fast forward will see another good loss and then it'll just be the straggler lbs to lose.
I bet you feel great.
I didn't ask about FF this week, as thought I best have a full week on plan properly and see how I do, no cheating or anything.
I'm going for success express, as I think the extra superfree will do me good.

Only just seen this sorry!

thank you, I'm feeling really good fast forward is just what I needed! I've got my dress fitting on Saturday and so excited :) it feels an achievement to be where I dreamed a wanted to be 10 months ago.

I'd say your probably best trying success express first too, I think ff is a last resort kind of thing. Good luck for this week, you seem really focused and I'm sure you'll have a great loss.

Ooo, excited for the dress fitting! It can't be long off the big day now can it??
Success express is going to plan so far, but I'll need to nip out and get more fruit and veg I think lol

Fly out 9 weeks on Tuesday :D can't wait for it!

i bet it's costing you a fortune with all this fresh fruit and veg, worth it though when the scales are going down!

Soo I've not been well this evening started to feel really shakey, I'm going to go back on SW tomorrow it's not worth risking it being on ff for nearly two weeks has got something to do with it I'm sure.

Oh dear, maybe you just need to up the calories a little bit??

That's what I think I'm going to do, if I feel like I need something extra then I'll have it, going to carry on and see how I go.

Feeling much better today added a few more calories here and there, just hoping for a good result on Monday after a big loss last week I'm not very optimistic x

Yeah, I would do. You don't want to be feeling poorly from it. and with excitement of the dress fitting that'll be using up extra energy as well!!!

So dress fitting yesterday couldn't have gone any better love love love the dress! The woman in the shop couldn't believe how much weight id lost (7lbs difference since I last went) just shows you how much difference it can make.

Im feeling good about myself now and can wear anything and not feel conscious, there's just one thing that's annoying people who keep saying your on the thin side you don't want to loose any more or you need a good meal down you! These people didn't say this when I was this size before, before I had the kids hmm so frustrating!

my partner and close family mums sister etc reassure me that I look good and not skeletal or anything it just really gets my goat when I've worked so hard to be where I am now. Ok rant over! Can tell MN arrived today (day before weigh in)

So glad you are happy with the dress! You'll look fab!!!!!

Ahhh that's great about the dress hun. I cannot wait to put mine on again :) How's the other stuff coming along? Are you an organised bride to be or just seeng what happens closer to the time?! x

Are you weighing in still at slimming world?

Thanks! I can't stop looking at the pictures of my dress my sister took lots for me!

I've not really done too much Sam got bridesmaid dresses for the older ones this weekend, as it's abroad there's not much for me to do, I just speak with wedding planner and she sorts it out.

Hi Jennie I put a holiday in for yesterday I've just paid to do weight watchers for a month and my scales were saying -1 or STS so I thought I'd save my money. I'm definitely going to get weighed Monday coming (day before my birthday so hope it's a good one)

Ooo fingers crossed. I'm sure it will be though. Weight watchers will mix it up a bit for you. Let us know how you get on !

Back