Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Scales looking very good today really think this might be too ambitious but I've got 5 full days let until weigh in maybe I could get target on Monday? Day before my birthday, that would be the best present ever.

my partner is on his stag do tonight until Sunday night so no cheeky treats here and there with him which should help, however I think me and the kids will be spending lots of time at my parents house where there will be lots of naughty food! Hmmm

I've not posted in here in ages! Must keep track !

i lost 1.5 lbs on Monday so 5.5lbs to go until target, I'm probably not going to hit it next weigh as I'd hoped but I don't mind as long as I do for the wedding (8 weeks)

Still doing ww which I really enjoy but will probably be coming back to SW to maintain x

Argh I'm getting really stressed this week, the scales haven't moved what so ever I even did slim fast yesterday and will be doing it today. It's weigh day tomorrow and according to my scales I will have lost diddly squat! Rant over

i think i need to up the water today and see if that helps maybe :-/

Weigh in at 5! I've definitely gained a few lbs it's just occured to me I did havevthree days off for my birthday this week, which I forgot haha so can't really moan I did eat everything but the kitchen sink :-/ looking forward to starting a fresh week tomorrow x

Well done! So close to target now. Won't be long :) x

You'll get there. You're doing really, really well.

Tuesday 10th June
this time last year I was 4 stone heavier than I am now and 36 weeks pregnant, it's crazy what difference a year makes!

Going to do red day this week as my stomachs really bloated and I've got my hen do on Saturday so will be wearing something figure hugging!

Breakfast
banana sf
muller light cappuccino f

lunch - hot dogs!
2 x sausages 2 syns
ketchup 1 syn
Mustard 1/2 a syn
onions sf
side salad sf
2 x ww petit pains (hexb1&2)

Dinner- chilli beef nachos
x lean mince f
Passata
santa Maria hot chilli mix (2 syns)
onions sf
mushrooms sf
ww nachos 4 syns
cheese (hexa1)
sour cream (1 1/2 syns)

snack
muller f

Daily syns
10/15

weekly syns
10/105

Last edited:
Good idea.
Where you off for your hen do?

There's 13 of us going to Leeds and stopping over the night. Not sure what my sister has in store hopefully just drinking lots lol

Wednesday 11th June (Red Day)

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix hexb1
ss milk hex a1

Lunch
going shopping not sure what time will be a subway salad or make my own beef salad

Dinner
tuna salad 2 syns for mayo
ww petit pain hexb2

Are you enjoying being back on slimming world?

I'm loving it, there's no diet like SW it doesn't restrict you at all and I think that's the trick, if your restricted of certain things it makes you crave them and fall of the wagon.

Ive be been out clothes shopping all day today and feel fine in my clothes just need to tone some areas soo I think on Monday I may call target , I'll hopefully have lost one pound at least to get me to 9st 12 I just think why push for 9st 7 when I feel fine now, it's a bit silly.

Definitely. I noticed a huge difference in my body from when I started running.

Thursday 12th June a red day

Breakfast
2x small wholemeal (hexb1)
40g light cheese (hexa1)

Lunch
beef f
salad with jalapeños sf, f
20g cheese (half of hexa2)
chilli and garlic sauce (2 syns)

Dinner
Chicken
yoghurt f
salad sf
tikka paste (1 syn)

other
Cup of coffee - 1 syn for sugar and part of hexa2
mini Milky Way 5 syns

syns

Last edited:
Thursday 12th June

Breakfast
- Cheese on toast
Lunch- Spicy beef salad
Dinner- Chicken tikka

Free foods
Beef
Chicken
Jalapeños
Far free yoghurt

Super free foods
Lettuce
Onion
Tomatoe
Cucumber

HexA
40g cheese
20g cheese plus milk in coffee

HexB
2x small whole meal
Ww petit pain

Syns
Milky Way (5)
1 tsp sugar (1)
Chilli and garlic sauce (2)
Tikka paste (1)

Syn total -9/15

Last edited:
Loving the diary layout! I have a habit of highlighting the speed foods in my written food diary. The more pink high lighter the better!!!

Well I'm back after a great hen do weekend, I don't think I've ever ate and drank so much! A KFC two McDonald's 2 Indians a zizzi to name a few!

Scales obviously saying a gain this morning, but I don't mind as I feel great still thinking about calling target tonight as I'm starting exercising this week so the extra few pounds May level out hmmm we shall see what the scores on the doors are later.

Back