Wedding body in the making!

OMG!!!!!!!! :) :) :) that is amazing, I think that's the most I've heard of in a 5 days attack... what an achievement....bet you're on cloud 9....fantastic...enjoy your veg i think that proves that Dukan is definitely the diet for you!! :) :) :) :) xx

That's what the OH just said! I'm sure me and carbs are just not meant to be! Thank you I'm chuffed! How you doing? Xx

WOWWWW thats fantastic!! well done

That's what the OH just said! I'm sure me and carbs are just not meant to be! Thank you I'm chuffed! How you doing? Xx

Doing good but more importantly feeling good & really positive & focused. I just cannot wait to weigh. It should be on Monday but I don't think I can wait that long.... Saying that I'm PV today & hate weighing after a PV day so if I can I'll hold off..

As I used to say when did dukan 1st time..... Bread is the Devil.

xx

So food today (PV)
Lunch was egg salad
Dinner monkfish with roasted veg ( can't wait)
Loads of coffee
Water
Pepsi max

So have decided to see how I do with 5 PV days and Thursday and Friday being a PP day which should hopefully then help my weekly Saturday weigh in, if I find the losses are really low I'll switch it up.
I've also worked out that a 2lb loss a week would mean I was at target the last week of November, is that do able or too much too soon? Xx

So food today (PV)
Lunch was egg salad
Dinner monkfish with roasted veg ( can't wait)
Loads of coffee
Water
Pepsi max

So have decided to see how I do with 5 PV days and Thursday and Friday being a PP day which should hopefully then help my weekly Saturday weigh in, if I find the losses are really low I'll switch it up.
I've also worked out that a 2lb loss a week would mean I was at target the last week of November, is that do able or too much too soon? Xx
2lb a week is totally doable! When I first did it, and in 2013 I averaged 2lb per week... If I lost 3lb one week it would usually be 1lb the next but more often than not 2 was most weeks....sometimes 3, sometimes 4 if I'd upped my exercise & occasionally one........exciting prospect November!! Xx

Well my tea or should I say the monkfish was horrid! Really gross and maybe slightly out of date so after one mouthful it was binned and I ate all my veg! I'll have some jelly to make up for it! Yuck! Won't be having it again!
How is everyone? Xx

I'm posting far too much on here but it seems to be keeping me on the straight and narrow. So plan for today is..
Breakfast yogurt and coffee
Lunch egg salad
Dinner either beef stew or chicken dinner

Going to paint some furniture and clean my car today so I keep busy, and listen to this! Last night I sat next to my OH while he ate skittles, a crunchie and Pringles! That's right I sat with my peppermint tea and ignored all of them! So there is willpower around it's just taken a while to find it again! I'm praying it doesn't leave! Oh and first weekend no drinking which hasn't bothered me at all strangely. Happy Sunday x

I'm posting far too much on here but it seems to be keeping me on the straight and narrow. So plan for today is..
Breakfast yogurt and coffee
Lunch egg salad
Dinner either beef stew or chicken dinner

Going to paint some furniture and clean my car today so I keep busy, and listen to this! Last night I sat next to my OH while he ate skittles, a crunchie and Pringles! That's right I sat with my peppermint tea and ignored all of them! So there is willpower around it's just taken a while to find it again! I'm praying it doesn't leave! Oh and first weekend no drinking which hasn't bothered me at all strangely. Happy Sunday x
Ha ha...similar night to me then...willpower is at an all time high & it's taken me 6 months to find it again.....I too think it's this diary malarkey.....very quiet on forum but who cares when it's keeping the carbs from the door....

happy car cleaning!!

xx

Bleuhh I am totally fed up today and don't know why! I've also just eaten a bag of pork scratchings!!why? Because I'm an idiot! Thinking of doing PP tomorrow as well as Thursday and Friday to try and give me a morale boosting loss! Think I'm just feeling deprived and OH really wants a drink but I know he's trying not to because I can't but we love our Sunday tipple! The thought of another 3 months of this is annoying me today! Why oh why did I let myself put the weight back on! Sorry rant over! Xx

Mood lifted thanks to my amazing stew! Lol full and it was so yummy! OH has given in and is having a drink but it's ok my happy mood is restored and my willpower is high!

Pork scratching ! Yum. Keep going !

Morning all.
Food today
Breakfast: Yogurt and caramel coffee
Lunch: Beef stew
Dinner Fish with asparagus and courgette ribbons
Shred WILL be done tonight as i have plenty on energy now attack is finished, going to try for a PP day tomorrow, Thursday and Friday then weight on Sat morning

So kept to all the same food but shred went out the window! In going to try and do mornings from tomorrow and see how I get on! I just can't seem to self motivate which is making me think I should go back to crossfit sooner, does anyone have any idea what PV days are like with extreme exercise, I.e is it enough to fuel me? X

Hey Madmission,

I just read through your diary! loved it. I'm the same as you, second time round on Dukan after reaching a glorious and victorious low weight and annoyed by all my diet frustrations that I allowed myself to put all this weight back on.

Massive congratulations on your Attack losses!

As for extreme exercise, I just finished the Insanity 60 days and I'm about to embark on training for a half marathon (i've done a few before, and a marathon, at a higher weight). What I find works for me is to have your oatbran about an hour or two before you workout, and then get ready for a big hunger kickback straight after and have some easy to grab protein at the ready so that you're not tempted by carbs (boiled eggs, etc). I have always wanted to do crossfit - I have dreams of pullups and handstands... ;)

Hey Madmission, I just read through your diary! loved it. I'm the same as you, second time round on Dukan after reaching a glorious and victorious low weight and annoyed by all my diet frustrations that I allowed myself to put all this weight back on. Massive congratulations on your Attack losses! As for extreme exercise, I just finished the Insanity 60 days and I'm about to embark on training for a half marathon (i've done a few before, and a marathon, at a higher weight). What I find works for me is to have your oatbran about an hour or two before you workout, and then get ready for a big hunger kickback straight after and have some easy to grab protein at the ready so that you're not tempted by carbs (boiled eggs, etc). I have always wanted to do crossfit - I have dreams of pullups and handstands... ;)

Yay I was hoping you would post I love you diary it's brill! Thank you for the advice I think I'll just bite the bullet and go back next month once I've finished the shred! Insanity! Wow! I thought that was harder than crosfit and didn't manage it so well done! How is your new found slimless treating you? Xx

Hey madmission it sounds like things are going well,I remember the shred being a right ball ache but once you have done it the accomplishment feeling is fab ;)

Sent from my iPad

Morning all.
Food today
Breakfast: Yogurt and caramel coffee
Lunch: Beef stew
Dinner Fish with asparagus and courgette ribbons
Shred WILL be done tonight as i have plenty on energy now attack is finished, going to try for a PP day tomorrow, Thursday and Friday then weight on Sat morning
Courgette ribbons!!! Nice idea that I will use!!!

Morning, scales arnt moving at the moment so im hoping a PP tomorrow and Thursday might help.
Food today...
B yogurt and milky coffee
L Beef stew
D Egg salad
I also need to do the shred but ive been saying that for days now! xx

Yay I was hoping you would post I love you diary it's brill! Thank you for the advice I think I'll just bite the bullet and go back next month once I've finished the shred! Insanity! Wow! I thought that was harder than crosfit and didn't manage it so well done! How is your new found slimless treating you? Xx

I'm loving how busy these boards are getting, we can all help each other to goal weigh by Christmas for sure! I know it's weird, but I really don't feel like I'm "there" yet. I still hold my breath when pulling up trousers, wishing them to fit, when they almost always do. I think I need to do some body acceptance exercises!

Get in there with the shred. Just carve out 30 minutes in your day, stick the DVD in, and push play! Even if you stand there watching it in you sportsbra, you did better than yesterday! we're all cheering you on xxx

No shred! Lol I give up I can either do food or exercise not both! I'm at hot yoga tomorrow which will force me but i really want to spend September doing the shred!
Picked and silly food as well still low carb but not dukan, PP tomorrow will rein me in!

Back