Wedding body in the making!

Keep going!

Sent from my iPad

So PP day today which I'm happy about as I feel veged out!
Breakfast yogurt and jelly
L pack of bresaola
D prawns and scallops

Hoping I can do 3 days together and then weigh on Saturday, does anyone think that doing that might give a false weigh in?! I'm just worried im only loosing water as I look no different after 11lbs! Xx

So PP day today which I'm happy about as I feel veged out!
Breakfast yogurt and jelly
L pack of bresaola
D prawns and scallops

Hoping I can do 3 days together and then weigh on Saturday, does anyone think that doing that might give a false weigh in?! I'm just worried im only loosing water as I look no different after 11lbs! Xx

All well done.... Good luck on your PP days....even though I hate PP days, I also love them in a weird way, because as Dr says in his book, it's the PP days & the daily walk/exercise that makes the dukan work :)

I don't think that about a false weigh in because people do the 5/5 and it works just as well...l
Xxxx

Have a good day! and take some measurements or try on some clothes that barely fit before.

Mirrors can be deceptive, but you will start to see your body change soon xxx

So ok food day but once again picked on nuts and OMG had too many sugar free sweets and well!!! I'll leave the rest to you!
So other than the nuts I was good and will do another PP day tomorrow and Friday. Bake off tonight where I sit on my hands and don't think about cake!! Always easy!

This Is My First Time Watching Bake Off Without A Biscuit and cup of tea eeeeek!

This Is My First Time Watching Bake Off Without A Biscuit and cup of tea eeeeek!

I think you need a medal for that I did it last week and was pacing the living room by the end! Ha ha

Hello! Food today!
B yogurt
L pack of prawns and calamari
D sliced beef and chicken in chilli and garlic

Going to up my water for the next 2 days as feel pretty yuck this morning. And no bleeding snacking!

I've resigned myself to the face that from messing about and snacking on non dukan stuff this week I might not loose but that will give me a kick up the bum to get my head down!
14 weeks till my first Xmas party and I have to be slimmer than this! Xx

Hello! Food today!
B yogurt
L pack of prawns and calamari
D sliced beef and chicken in chilli and garlic

Going to up my water for the next 2 days as feel pretty yuck this morning. And no bleeding snacking!

I've resigned myself to the face that from messing about and snacking on non dukan stuff this week I might not loose but that will give me a kick up the bum to get my head down!
14 weeks till my first Xmas party and I have to be slimmer than this! Xx

Hey madmission,

you are 10lbs slimmer already!! :) yes re snacking sugar free sweets are a godsend...I don't tend to count exactly how many I have, I say in my mind limit 5 a day, but I should really count in case the scales aren't kind to me one week so I'll know how many I can & cannot get away with :0

xmas party motivation!! Woop woop....can't wait to go into shops and say right what do I love and what suits me, rather than the usual what is going to make me look less fat and hide all possible bumps!!!

xxxxx

So I've managed to stick to PP for my lunch so in doing well! Eating too many sugar free sweets though! How does it work that were allowed them when there still so high carb? Xx

So I've managed to stick to PP for my lunch so in doing well! Eating too many sugar free sweets though! How does it work that were allowed them when there still so high carb? Xx

Maybe sugar free chewing gum could fill the gap instead of the sweets - you still get the sweet taste, and the act of chewing something?

I don't know cos I'm totally rubbish with the science bit about how dukan works....I'm very unscientific in the fact of it I keep losing on the scales with what I'm getting away with then it's cool with me......

#totallyunhelpful

How many Carbs are in the sugar free sweets?

Home at last yay! Been good all day but pretty groggy now as I haven't eaten enough I'm having diet coke beef for tea and am hoping it's as good as everyone says! I'll update soon.
Have also ordered another DVD which I'm hoping might rev me up think I'm bored or shred that's why i keep putting it off! I can recite it I've done it so much! lol!

Oooo let me know what the diet coke beef is like!

Oh my god!!!!!

image-2298282823.jpg

It's the best dukan meal I have have eaten!! Mmmmmmmmm and it's PP recipe! Eeeekkkkk

Back