Wedding body in the making!

I find that sometimes, in the midst of an "eating session", I'm even excited and hyped up at the prospect of what I might eat next, turning ideas over in my head when full so as to be fully prepared when I can next force something down! What is THAT about?! Duh!

Good luck ladies! I wish there was a cure to this. It's not about weight, not really. There's something else causing us to press the old sabotage button regularly. (But what? and do we really want to know?)

x

So tomorrow... I'm going to head to the gym and then im going to attempt! To start attack! I NEED and want to feel in control again and Dukan does that for me! So I'm going back strict! Really strict until I feel in control and like I'm not going to eat Nutella with a spoon!
I don't dare weigh so OH has taken them off me and I'll weigh in a couple of weeks with hopefully a lot of water weight gone! My measurements are being taken in 7 weeks so let's home I'm somewhere decent by then!
Wish me luck! Xxx

Yay!!!!!!!!! You are in the zone!!! Woop woop.....good good good luck....

yep, Nutella with a spoon, done it....many a time :)

go mad!!!

xxxxx

Ok! I'm up! Have my water and my green tea and AM NOT deviating!
B yogurt
L whole chicken
D steak
I need to get my Fitbit back on and start moving this ass! I'm planning on the following..
Sat PP
S PP
M PP
T PP
W PP
I'll then weigh and start to do PVs but still keep my weigh day as a Saturday
It's 7 weeks today until I get measured for my dress so I'm hoping and praying that what ever I weigh now I'll be a stone lighter!
I'm also hoping that 2 strict attack days today will make work easier as that's where I'm being really naughty! Happy weekend! Xx

Ok I've survived day 1 attack but I am having a gin and tonic! I really really really want to find a balance with food and drink where I'm not In such a vicious cycle!
Anyway food has been
B nothing went out
L omelette with meat and chilli
D sausage meatballs
Loads of water and green tea and now a couple of gins!

Well done mad!!! Yes if I liked vodka gin or shorts in general I really wouldn't worry about having a weekend tipple, cos it's carb free.....sadly for me I only drink lager....so have to abstain totally....which when the OH is feeling happy on red wine, I'm just waiting to go to bed!!!! Enjoy the gin....xxxxxxxx

Morning all!
Another PP day and I've broke the seal! I've been to my new gym and I love it! I think I'm going to sign up to some PT as well! Give me a major kick up the bum! I've taken myself out this morning as I'm being really grumpy with OH and needed a morning to myself so I'm cleaning my car, popping into town and then for a coffee at my mums.
Food today
L probs eggs or a whole chicken
D roast beef and sausage balls
Happy Sunday xx

Survived another day! But I'm now due totm so god help me this week! I've bought some green tea capsules which are meant to help with cravings! I need all the help I can get!
Feel better for 2 full days of healthy though! Xx

I'm so glad you've had a couple of good days and that the gym session went well. X

Thank you for the messages! So I have another dilemma and please feel free to tell me it's normal but.... Is it normal to have such dread/ sadness going to work! I'm better when I'm there but I'm already thinking shall I book Friday off so I'm not in a full week, I obviously get married in July and we're hoping to have a family soon and really that's the only reason I'm staying, is that bad!? Should I luck to move sooner or is this feeling normal!

Anyway PP day
B yogurt
L beef with stock
D chicken stir fry with onions
Gym tonight xx

Hey mad, rushing to work, but will reply later....to your work thing.....hope it goes ok today...xxxxxxxx

Completely normal Hun! I had the same feelings every morning for years! I just wanted to be a stay at home mum and couldn't wait to leave! It's not bad your staying there for that reason! You've got to think about what's ahead of you and if the maternity package is good it's worth sticking it out!
Now looking back I miss work! Never thought I would say that and don't get me wrong I love being a mum but sometimes a day at work is so much easier lol!
Just turn up every day, smile through it and remember this time next year you could be getting ready to go on mat leave!

Hope your ok

Xxx

Thank you that makes me feel more normal, its such an odd feeling its like dread mixed with scared! like being a school, i do have 2 very nice bosses but recently they have been so mean that i now dont know what to expect day in day out!
Anyway i have no hunger at all today which is pleasing me no end, the only thing is totm! xx

Hi Mad,

yes that that is completely normal & no it is not bad at all!!! You have to think of the future. When I started my job I'm in now, I was counting down the days when I knew I qualified for full maternity pay, then as soon as that passed I was straight on the baby making game. You have to look at employers as commodities and what they can offer, more than if you have a nice boss.....but I know exactly how you feel about the dread & sadness.....I've been there many a time but it gets better....I go through phases.....but I'm still there....not nice having mean bosses though....but hurl all your focus and energy into you and feeling good......big hug...xxxxxx

So through another PP day and got some duck eggs! Oh my god they were mega had them boiled with bacon soldiers lol!
Totm has arrived so that's something, hopefully it will be gone by Saturday when I MAY look at the scales, I need to face them so I know how much I could loose before getting measured.
Another PP day tomorrow and have made an omelette to have cold for lunch.
Did the gym and had lots of energy which I think is the new green tea im taking, managed spin class and a run! Go me!
Xx

Morning, So ive woekn up with such dread and teary again im just hoping its totm rather than anything else.
PP Day today
B Yogurt
L Cold omlette
D Probs more eggs
Spinning and a run hopefully x

Tearyness does sound like TOTM then if you feel like stabbing someone later, you know that's what it is!!

Xx

Lol my mood has lifted since i took my green tea i think its the caffine that gives me a boost!
Looking forward to the gym, i joined it because its quite plush so makes me go more. going to attempt a bigger run and then into spinning or pilates i think.
Also just ordered my cake and my wedding ring has arrived (pics to follow) so cant be too grumpy! xx

image-3242682323.jpg

Back