Wedding dress fitting count down!!

Cazran25

Silver Member
Getting married on 21/09 and my final fitting is on 07/09 so not long to go to reach my 2 stone target.

Been following the plan for 6 weeks now and lost 13lb, I want to lose another 15lb by the wedding but another stone after that will bring me right in the middle of my healthy weight range.

Thought I'd start a diary to keep me motivated, your thoughts and comments would be most welcome! I stick to green days as prefer pasta etc to meat.

Sunday

Breakfast - ww yog, x2 slices bread (hexb) with laughing cow triangles (1/2 hexa)

Lunch - weetabix (hexb + 5 syns) splash milk (1/2 hexa)

Dinner - salad, jacket with cheese (hexa), small piece of steak (5 syns)

Snacks - peach, apple, pear, ww yog

Congratulations on your wedding. My daughter is getting married on 8/9 so I am trying to loose some weight so I won't be a fat mother of the bride. Just one question why is your lunch of weetabix a HeB and 5 syns?

Thank you and good luck - that's my birthday!

I add syns because the serving for a hexb is never enough, it was about 10 mini ones so I double it to stop me snacking :)

I find it easier to have two full size then there's no weighing. I weigh oatibix minis and shredded wheat minis and find it a bit of a faff around. I also sometimes have one plain and one chocolate weetabix as HEB and 1 syn.

I only like the minis :) first time I've had cereal in 6 weeks as I normally use my B's for meat with our evening meal but was craving a sugar fix!

I can do this!!

Monday (off work with a stinking cold, blergh)

Breakfast - ww yog, peach, strawberries

Lunch - salad, 1/2 jacket, beans, light salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner (to be) - pasta carbonara with sweetcorn, peas and salad. Will use a hexa for a combo of laughing cow and grated cheese. Hexb portions of bacon and chicken.

Snacks - pear, options with milk (2 syns + hexa), possibly a milky bar (3.5 syns) or a kit kat (5.5 syns)

I can do this!!

Tuesday (predicted!)

Breakfast - ww yog

Lunch - left over carbonara (hexa, hexb and 8 syns as bacon was a bit fatty)

Dinner - rosemary & red onion sausages, SW wedges, beans, salad.

Snacks - options (2 syns) with squirty cream (1 syn), pear, melon, grapes, apple.

Not sure if anyone even reads this but it feels great writing it all down so I can stay on track!

I find putting my diary up before the day starts really helps me keep on track and then I can just edit it if I have anything extra or different!

Wednesday

Breakfast - ML greek style (1/2 syn)

Lunch - egg salad, salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - Maggie's So Juicy Herb chicken (2.5 syns & hexb x2) with rice and veggies

Snacks - melon, grapes, strawberries, peach, options (2 syns & hexa), small milky bar (3.5 syns).

Possibly a WW cake bar later but depends how full I am (4 syns).

Thursday

Breakfast - WW yog (1/2 syn)

Lunch - egg salad, salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) salad with cheese (hexa) and full fat Ceaser dressing (3.5 syns)

Snacks - Alpen light bar (3 syns), pear, apple, melon, grapes.

Friday

No brekkie as had lie in

Lunch - 1/2 packet pasta'n'sauce (1/2 syn) with milk (1/2 hexa), salad, tikka chicken slices (1/2 hexb)

Dinner - exactly the same as lunch! Lol

Snacks - options (2 syns) with milk (1/2 hexa), alpen light bar (1/2 hexb), x2 haribo (1 syn), ww yog, kit kat (5.5 syns)

Saturday

Breakfast - pear

Lunch - pasta with tomato puree and sweetcorn and cheese (hexa)

Dinner - lamb tikka (going to allow 5 syns + hexb x2 but it was dry so not sure it would be that high....) with pilau rice (2.5 syns) and salad.

Snacks - melon & grapes

Sunday

Breakfast - ww yog, x2 mini meringue (1.5 syns), strawberries.

Lunch - Asda wholemeal pitta (hexb) with smudge butter (1 syn) and marmite.

Dinner - jacket with beans and cheese (hexa) and salad.

Snacks - pear, options mixed in quark (2 syns) on top of x2 melted alpen lights (hexb), x3 sweets (3 syns)

Monday

Breakfast - WW yog

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - quark carbonara with cheese triangles (hexa), bacon (x2 hexb's), sweetcorn and asparagus

Snacks - pears x2, melon, grapes, options (2 syns) with milk (hexa), milky bar (3.5 syns), possibly a mini milk (1.5 syns)....

Have you weighed this week yet? Your diary looks ok to me but It doesn't seem a lot of food. I couldn't manage on just a yogurt for breakfast. I wrote all my food last week in a paper diary. I just need timeout it on here for people to comment, hopefully.

Have you weighed this week yet? Your diary looks ok to me but It doesn't seem a lot of food. I couldn't manage on just a yogurt for breakfast. I wrote all my food last week in a paper diary. I just need timeout it on here for people to comment, hopefully.

I lost 3.5lb's this week which I was really pleased with as I STS last week :)

I eat my yog when I get to work at 9am and then I'm normally so busy I don't have time to eat much more. I have an options and a pear around 11am which normally keeps me going. Weekends I tend to have fruit with it and previously I have had eggs, beans etc but I'm not great at making things in the morning.

I do have big portions of my evening meal to make up for it though don't worry!

Let me know when your diary is up, I'd like to see it :) I was using a paper diary too until I learnt how to work this site! Lol

Tuesday

Breakfast - ww yog

Lunch - egg salad with cheese (hexa) and salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) tikka massala with rice

Snacks - pear, options (2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), might have a mini milk later (1.5 syns) or half a galaxy bar (6 syns)

Wednesday

Breakfast - ww yog

Lunch - egg & cheese salad (hexa) with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - cheese (hexb x2), pea & sweetcorn risotto

Snacks - pear, options (2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), mini milk (1.5 syns).

Trying to bank some syns for a KFC tomorrow night lol :)

Thursday (planned)

Breakfast - ww yog

Lunch - left over risotto (hexa)

Dinner - KFC! Chips (10 syns), gravy (3.5 syns), x3 chicken strips (16.5 syns also my hexb x2 so could probably knock a few syns off).

Snacks - pear, melon, grapes, options (2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns).

Massive syn overload but I hardly ever go above 10 per day so it all evens out lol

:)

Friday

Breakfast - ww yog

Lunch - egg salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - pitta bread pizza (hexb) topped with mozzarella & cheddar (hexa & hexb)

Snacks - options (2 syns), milky bar (3.5 syns), x2 mini milks (3 syns), pear x2, melon, grapes.

Back