Wedding dress fitting count down!!

Saturday was a bit of a wite-off as I took my brother to Crealy for the day but had a fab time!

1.5lb gain again this week - I need a massive kick up the bum!!!

Sunday

Breakfast - strawberries & muller greek (1/2 syn)

Lunch - coffee (hexa milk & 2 syns)

Dinner - carbonara (hexa cheese, hexb bacon)

Snacks - skinny cow lolly (5 syns), digestive (3 syns)

Monday

Breakfast - none

Lunch - cheesy mash (1/2 hexa cheese), spag hoops

Dinner - mackeral roasted with lemon (hexb x2), cous cous, veggies

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, peach, grapes, ice cream sandwich (4 syns), options (2 syns & 1/2 hexa milk)

Tuesday

Breakfast - none

Lunch - salad with hexa cheese, salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - bacon roll (Brown bread) so hexb x2, butter (3 syns?)

Snacks - melon, grapes, peach, milky bar (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
Wednesday

Breakfast - none probably

Lunch - cheese (hexa) salad with salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - chicken (hexb x2) in syn free bbq sauce & rice

Snacks - milky bar (3.5 syns), melon, grapes, peach, skinny cow ice cream (5 syns)

Last edited:
Hi love, sorry haven't been on here much lately.....been a bit off plan but back on it from yesterday and feeling terrible lol.

I had a very busy weekend and managed to fit it lots. It was my little brothers birthday on Saturday, cannot believe he is 10 now, makes me feel very old..

How are you doing now with your OH? And congrats on your losses, you are doing amazing. I always turn to junk food when I'm stressed but OH is the same as you and doesn't eat much xx

Welcome back my lovely! Don't worry about having gone a bit off plan, you'll soon be back on track :)

Things are a bit better with OH thank you. We're doing a lot of talking and feel closer than we have done for ages, which is great. Hopefully the time apart helped...I feel like it did.

xx

I think I've fallen into the same trap as you did the other week, honey! I'm 2lbs away from my holiday target and I'm feeling so much better about how I'm looking, I'm using up more syns than I usually do. Haven't gone over 15 yet, but definitely having more than normal and it's looking like I'll STS this week. Bad Sarah - need to get these last lbs off!!!

Hope you're having a good Friday! xx

Somehow I managed to lose an 1lb this week so I'm only 1/2lb off my 2 stone target.....3 weeks today and I will be married so hopefully will get that off but eaten a LOT of tapas tonight....!

OH is also in Prague this weekend for his stag and I'm worried sick already, his plane was supposed to have landed over 4 hours ago and he's not text to say he's ok yet. No sleep for me tonight!!

Well done on the loss sweety!

Try not to worry about the man shape - you know what boys on stags are like - they've probably imposed a phone ban on him or something silly. Best cure is distraction, I reckon. And wine!

Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Men are a flipping nightmare!! My dad told him he would text me but he forgot so I had a terrible nights sleep.

Been bouncing around the house doing housework to cheesy pop all morning so that will hopefully burn off the entire ciabatta I ate with my tapas lol.

Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

They are a total nightmare! Sounds like you've got a super tidy house now though!

Hope you haven't been worrying too much my lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back